Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nah he has it. It shows as 0% on his profile. He still could gtfoh with him basically saying the game is boring as hell. Dude is not even halfway close to halfway in the game.
1/4 2/4 games boring :yeshrug: game of the years never feel like this

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Maybe it's not GOTY to you. Skyrim was good.. Great even.. but not GOTY to me.. It's the majority opinion that matters on that type of shyt & you're definitely in the minority with that opinion

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Nope dead ass serious. After 20 minutes I was staring at the screen like :beli:

Xbox live is only better than PSN in that they have less outages & maybe a few less security problems. As far as speed it's a toss up, my PSN updates never took that long since the one that added the in game XMB

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your playing a game where the story is basically being setup in the first hour or two, not gears of war.You can't even keep it 300 when it comes to PS3 games thats why I can't never take your opinion on these games seriously.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nope dead ass serious. After 20 minutes I was staring at the screen like :beli:

Xbox live is only better than PSN in that they have less outages & maybe a few less security problems. As far as speed it's a toss up, my PSN updates never took that long since the one that added the in game XMB
my psns speeds are always slow as shyt, mainly has to do with the wifi card in the ps3. same with ps4 when my boy brought his over to update was a struggle watching his download. i remember it took me a day to download the DCOU beta :beli:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Your playing a game where the story is basically being setup in the first hour or two, not gears of war.You can't even keep it 300 when it comes to PS3 games thats why I can't never take your opinion on these games seriously.
:dwillhuh: UC2 is one of my favorite games of this gen how don't i keep it 1hunnid.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Copping pleas. You're just like Court man lol. You preface your posts by saying ___ exclusive is your favorite game ever to somehow make your posts have more validation.
:beli:, i copped a ps3 for heavyrain :sitdown:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
my psns speeds are always slow as shyt, mainly has to do with the wifi card in the ps3. same with ps4 when my boy brought his over to update was a struggle watching his download. i remember it took me a day to download the DCOU beta :beli:
That DCOU beta did take forever but that's because everyone & they momma was Tryna get it

Same happened with GTA V's download except the speed problems fixed within the first hour