Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing on that name not logged in. no point to psn sucks
gillie.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: nikka, you suck tho.
Nobody gives a shyt how many trophies you got. Most of us don't care top play thru a campaign 3x to achieve all that :stopitslime:
When it came to online play? I started from the bottom... held down the top. Now since the series fell off
I know YOU KNOW how Xbox will counter with Gears & some kind of Uncharted clone of its own (thats how its down)

Or do you think Uncharted wasn't made to combat gears? :leon:
:dwillhuh:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
No the gameplay really isn't that good. The graphics and presentation is what made the game.

No matter how many times you say this it doesn't make it true. I've already proved you wrong.

You clearly haven't played through the Uncharted series cause you know nothing about the games and how they play

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Naw it's just that you silly mufukkas can't understand that people don't want to sign in to slow ass PSN unless we have to:scusthov:
But coming from Xbots who were :dj2: for a console that required them to be online it's funny to me.

And it takes seconds to log in to PSN, what's slow about logging in to the network?

:what: