Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Ryse is better than BOTH uncharted and TLOU and i enjoyed both of those series immensely. Ryse however has them both beat. Sorry to speak the truth brehs..
:heh:
"the majority of humanity"? :heh:

people appeal to metacritic at their convenience. should I point out GTAIV's score?

So metacritic isn't good enough now? That's all y'all brought up in killzone threads "look at the metacritic! 3 was worse than 2!" :heh:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
No I'm saying those things are the strong suit. The gameplay is just there to move you to the next set piece

Nobody is giving any game GOTY if the gameplay isn't good. Just stop. You not even making sense.

Uncharted series is praised for being the complete package. Gameplay, Graphics, Story, Voice acting, Set pieces, multiplayer. It hits all the marks.

You would know this if you had ever played through the games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody is giving any game GOTY if the gameplay isn't good. Just stop. You not even making sense.

Uncharted series is praised for being the complete package. Gameplay, Graphics, Story, Voice acting, Set pieces, multiplayer. It hits all the marks.

You would know this if you had ever played through the games

No the gameplay really isn't that good. The graphics and presentation is what made the game.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So metacritic isn't good enough now? That's all y'all brought up in killzone threads "look at the metacritic! 3 was worse than 2!" :heh:

don't most Killzone fans think 3 was worse than 2?

anyway my point is GTA4 is one of the highest rated games on metacritic, but a lot of people don't like that game. I actually did like that game, but i like a lot of games other people don't, and vice versa...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interestingly the person that dapped you is one of the reasons I doubt people that talk about Crysis have even played it
I played Crysis 1. I haven't been able to play it no more since it refuses to work on my PC(black screen win 8 64 fix doesn't work for me.) I got up to a part of the game where the aliens showed up. crysis 2 I played on consoles I got I think halfway through and lost my save file but I beat Crysis 3. From what I played, it was nothing special besides graphics. Have you played any of the Uncharted games?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This really isn't the thread , but TLOU is boring as shyt . I got it on Black friday and i'm wondering how in the fukk is it a GOTY contender. the melee system is way to simplistic, i feel no graticfication when smacking the shyt out of a enemy . the gunplay system is easily worse than uncharted which was bad to begin with. the story's ok, but it's kind of cliche so far.
You playing it on a different PSN account??
http://psnprofiles.com/LooseDaGawd&completion=all&order=played&pf=all#content
:usure:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I played Crysis 1. I haven't been able to play it no more since it refuses to work on my PC(black screen win 8 64 fix doesn't work for me.) I got up to a part of the game where the aliens showed up. crysis 2 I played on consoles I got I think halfway through and lost my save file but I beat Crysis 3. From what I played, it was nothing special besides graphics. Have you played any of the Uncharted games?

I played Uncharted 2 briefly, but I don't really speak on those games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You of all nikkas need to stay out this thread breh, don't come in here with some xbox logic nikka :camby: If anyone can provide input for Uncharted, I can seeing that I platinumed 2 and beat it several times over and played it for hundreds of hours. I am the likely candidate to speak on Uncharted in this forum.
:what: nikka, you suck tho.
Nobody gives a shyt how many trophies you got. Most of us don't care top play thru a campaign 3x to achieve all that :stopitslime:
When it came to online play? I started from the bottom... held down the top. Now since the series fell off
I know YOU KNOW how Xbox will counter with Gears & some kind of Uncharted clone of its own (thats how its down)

Or do you think Uncharted wasn't made to combat gears? :leon: