Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Now its internet rhetoric OK. My experience in playing the game is internet rhetoric. I give up you win.

interestingly the person that dapped you is one of the reasons I doubt people that talk about Crysis have even played it

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. I have not tried to make any game look better or worse. That's what y'all keep hearing cause of some type of emotional attachment to the uncharted series. I never said uncharted shouldn't be considered good. You made that up

2. go back and read some reviews or what uncharted fans say about the game. It's always about the story the acting or the cinematics. Those are the reasons people like the game. Not cause it's gameplay.

3. No one in talking this shyt has played the game. Y'all just watched a video then started repeating each other.

6. That's fine. But I'm here talking about scores and why certain games get certain scores. If you want to talk about fun, go make your own thread.

7. Ask @winb83. Go read some reviews. No one talks about how great the gameplay in the uncharted series is, because it isn't that great.

8.:duck: there is no need to lie to get your point across. You have talked to no one that told you the executions feel like kinect. That is something you read about the game from someone who had not played the game 6 months before it came out :ufdup:

1. lol...i have no emotional attachment to uncharted or any video game series....just calling out what i'm seeing you do...just look at your posts...you keep trying to say uncharted only gets praise cause of graphics/presentation when that isnt true...

2. yes, those things gets praised cause they are great in the series, but those arent the only things that talked about like you're trying to say

3. i can only speak for myself...i've said i havent played it, so i havent talked shyt about the game

6. lol aight

7. lol...aight man, that's your story and you sticking to it, gotcha

8. lol...i'm not yall, i have no need to lie about shyt....since you dont seem to know how it works, i'll tell you: they have preview events where they let you try out products before they come out...that's how i was able to tell yall about the xbox1's controller, forza, and ki from experience before they came out...well, the same way i got time with the thing before it was released, so did this cat i talked to...he was able to play ryse a lil bit at one of these events and he told me what he thought about the game...as for the executions/kinect thing, i wasnt stating that as fact nor did i say that's what he told me, i was giving my opinion on why i think you can complete an execution even if you get the qte incorrect...

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
This dude meach man....

eddie-murphy-gifimjp7.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ufdup:

Uncharted is praised for both

Eurogamer

Game Informer

Giant Bomb

IGN

I could go on.

I don't think you have played through any of the Uncharted's

I could find reviews that say the opposite and I could find reviews that say very positive things about Ryse. What does that prove:comeon:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This really isn't the thread , but TLOU is boring as shyt . I got it on Black friday and i'm wondering how in the fukk is it a GOTY contender. the melee system is way to simplistic, i feel no graticfication when smacking the shyt out of a enemy . the gunplay system is easily worse than uncharted which was bad to begin with. the story's ok, but it's kind of cliche so far.

Last edited:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
I could find reviews that say the opposite and I could find reviews that say very positive things about Ryse. What does that prove:comeon:

:upsetfavre:

You the one that said reviewers were only praising it for it's cut scenes and graphics which is a blatant lie. You brought the reviews in this. I was just disproving your your point.

And I'm pretty sure you've never played through a Uncharted game

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This really isn't the thread , but TLOU is boring as shyt . I got it on Black friday and i'm wondering how in the fukk is it a GOTY contender. the melee system is way to simplistic, i feel no graticfication when smacking the shyt out of a enemy . the gunplay system is easily worse than uncharted which was bad to begin with. the story's ok, but it's kind of cliche so far.
The majority of humanity does not agree with you

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/the-last-of-us

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:upsetfavre:

You the one that said reviewers were only praising it for it's cut scenes and graphics which is a blatant lie. You brought the reviews in this. I was just disproving your your point.

And I'm pretty sure you've never played through a Uncharted game

Take out the graphics and presentation and no one would be calling the game great.