Why does Ryse get hate for the same things the Uncharted series gets praised for?

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I get the feeling most people that say this haven't played Crysis 1 or any Crytek game

I have played crysis 1and 2, this is why I made the statement. They haven't progressed pass graphics, they spend all their effort in the prettiest part of the engine instead of making an overall good to great experience.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I have played crysis 1and 2, this is why I made the statement. They haven't progressed pass graphics, they spend all their effort in the prettiest part of the engine instead of making an overall good to great experience.

again, that's just more Cyrtek internet rhetoric :yeshrug:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ohhh: so you've played through Ryse as well?
Yes I have played Ryse. I don't know how or why you would compare Ryse to the Uncharted series. Uncharted is praised for many things and even IF you were right, Uncharted has excellent characters and plots that would make up for the "repetitive gameplay". Ryse however has a CLICHE and horrible planned out plot and it has underwhelming characters. You should have compared God of War with Ryse because both are hack and slash games, but God of War expands on many things that Ryse fails to do. Just admit it, Ryse is Xbox's Knack :russ:

:camby:with your ludicrous comparison. A hack n slash vs an action adventure :bryan::dead::deadrose::dead:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Aww I don't care if you don't believe me. Unlike most of you fanboys I'm willing to play both PS4 and Xbox 1 because only the games matter. But you can't debunk what I said you compared an action adventure to a hack n slash which shows your limited knowledge when it comes to gameplay.

:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aww I don't care if you don't believe me. Unlike most of you fanboys I'm willing to play both PS4 and Xbox 1 because only the games matter. But you can't debunk what I said you compared an action adventure to a hack n slash which shows your limited knowledge when it comes to gameplay.

:umad:
Make up lies and post smilies brehs:heh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Lmao. Gameplay wise Uncharted is diverse and more so than Ryse. Ryse is a complete Hack n Slash gameplay with no form of diversity.
Dude clearly never played UC.

:ahh: making me want to go and buy the game again. Make new gen games that don't even stand a chance against a 2009 game brehs.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He new this thread could last because he had the trump card of no one wanting to play that garbage ass Ryse game. So he can always just fall back on asking others if they have actually played it to have an opinion.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He new this thread could last because he had the trump card of no one wanting to play that garbage ass Ryse game. So he can always just fall back on asking others if they have actually played it to have an opinion.
th

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brehs there is already a 300 post thread by Meach using similar logic with Wii U lineup. This thread is the same bullshyt but from a different angle.

• Mario 3D did not completely change it's gameplay thus Mario = Forza
  • Uncharted has great graphics and cinematic sequences thus Uncharted = Ryse
But you brehs keep indulging him and going in circles.

Stay tuned next week for Last of Us = Dead Rising :snoop:.