Why does Japan not have a housing crisis like in America?

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Lots of BS here. Once you get outside of the popular areas Japan is pretty run down. I see tons of WW2 era buildings and houses. I was surprised how old and run down Fussa, Japan looked.

Singapore? Lol y'all ain't ever been there I can tell. Your lives are tightly controlled. There is ZERO arguing with police. Owning a car? Lol housing? I believe it's mostly lease hold so you just own the lease. It's mostly built by the govt and it's only 5.5 mil people. Singapore is expensive as hell as well as super small. Very safe, cool to visit for a bit.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
The US was founded as a settler colony with a large free white population who came here specifically to get land. That's still in the culture and most everyone lowkey wants a piece of that still. That includes a home. That's just in the culture. Japan is an ancient culture on an archipelago of islands where space is limited and they have a history of revering an emperor and doing as they're told.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of these people usually don't like black folks especially those Japanese south Korea and Chinese look at how they treat black characters in the movie. I don't care about their issues
No way you been to Japan talking like this. I was there with my wife and two kids and the people in Osaka and Tokyo was prolly some of the most welcome I’ve experienced traveling.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
No way you been to Japan talking like this. I was there with my wife and two kids and the people in Osaka and Tokyo was prolly some of the most welcome I’ve experienced traveling.
In Japan I experienced what you did. When I went out to areas such as Kure, they acted strange. Still it wasn’t as bad and openly rude as South Koreans I encountered in areas b/w Daegu and Pusan.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's very much is
Japan population density: 876 people per mi2
US population density: 96 people per mi2

The US is a large country with lots of open space

Why are you comparing an entire country to Japan?

Most Americans live or want to live in the city.