Why does Japan not have a housing crisis like in America?

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Housing should also be 100% percent controlled by the government minus wealthy areas I guess. But if you work at 75K job a studio apartment shouldn’t be the only thing you can qualify for
Having been to Japan, a studio apartment can be for a small family over there. They don't prioritize space the way we do. If you make 75k in Japan, you will be left with studio size apartments as well.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Their population has been shrinking for a while now. Their real estate is a buyer's market i would imagine

Akiya homes, japan is literally giving away homes because of the problems listed in the videos. I’m gonna get on my carpentry grind and get me one em.

It can't be that much more dense. People are living on top of each other in New York, LA, etc

Japan builds up breh and is insanely dense Omotesando stays packed. It’s like walking into the mall of America but it’s vertical. 40 story apts are the norm even in Sapporo.

Last edited:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
All these complaints around the clock about housing yet people don't do anything to fix their situation. Either shut the fukk up or do something about it. :manny: Its really that simple.

There is no housing crisis, nikkas just wanna live with the joneses in a poppin city.

It cost to be the boss. Get ya money up or get out.

idk why these nikkas won't tell themselves the TRUTH

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
People live on top of each other in small cities out there in Japan, to put it in context, imagine a city like Orlando, or savannah, and pack it to the brim with apartments, condos, and houses and retail space, for miles and miles on end, with alleyways constantly going in every direction. It was so incredibly packed in the areas around Tokyo I was in. I’ve never seen so much housing, like if you ever visit you will literally be overwhelmed by the amount of housing they have.

Houses in the city or countryside?

And what's the square footage of those houses?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Houses in the city or countryside?

And what's the square footage of those houses?
Majority in the city but even in parts of the countryside you see more houses concentrated relatively closely together by our standards

Idk the square footage and all that, I just know what I saw, shyt looked like a Great Wall of living quarters at times honestly.