Why does Japan not have a housing crisis like in America?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Some of them nikkas damn near live in shoe boxes. Plus they would never let China come in and buy it all up.
I tend to notice that people that live in smaller spaces are more focused than people that live on large amounts of useless land.

Why are all these large cities with small apartments across the world the most wealthiest and thriving cities?

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Here now. My boy and his family are actually paying less over time for staying in the same place.

Government goes out of its way to make sure almost everyone has some type of place. Shyt, I’ve seen maybe 1 homeless person here maybe? And I’ve gone deep into the “hood” in Osaka (with locals of course).

Shorty whose parents house I’m staying at explained that this area was a mountain before she left for the US. The government knocked it down and now it’s a town because they needed the space

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Also throw in the fact that we like SPACE.
I remember being out in Tokyo and staying at this chiks studio apt. Was thinking the place was pretty small in American standards, but goddammit it was practical as hell and she was totally fine with it.

Sometime I catch myself second guessing why I would even think about wanting a bigger place than my house now, when we have a whole extra floor with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Plan to just have my kid move up there when she starts wanting her own space though. Also, the bigger the space the more maintenance. My next door neighbors (Mexican) on one side has the same size house and use it as multifamily. My other neighbors (White) also have the same size house, never had kids but their house is just filled with so much shyt.

I think also out here, we equate more people = more crime. We commit way more crime here than Japan.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They weren’t willing to throw away trillions by fukking over Black people if we being real bout the sht :manny:
Genuinely think this is one of the main conclusions that historians will come to as the reason why America fell off.

America is the political and economic equivalent of the idiom "cutting off your nose to spite your face"