why does black success equate to illumanati?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thing...there are more successful black people out
you're right, and therefore you should be able to post at LEAST 5 Black successful people who became successful without the help of White people.

I originally asked for 10, but 5 will suffice.

in a country thats 70+ percent white...the fact that no one black is successful without someone white being involved is news?

how does one have a business where no white people participate as either customers or investors?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the illuminati is so real and so secretive and powerful...how do everyday nikkas know about it?

what better way to prove superiority over the masses than to put the truth right in front of them, and watch them ignore it and instead make dumb ass threads like this one

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
theres no secret agenda bruh, we as black people dont support are own once we go hollywood. its that simple

we don't support our own once they go hollywood?

where's your evidence to back up that "fact" you pulled out of the sky?

if I'm not mistaken, Tyler Perry has a shyt TON of support from the Black community and he's one of the most successful Black men in Hollywood at the current moment.

:lupe:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why black people talk this illuminati BS. My guess is its some exciting coping mechanism to rationalize someone's success over you. Black people like to compete and belittle each other, so if a nikka has achieved your dream, it's easier on your ego to say he's in some sell out cult. Rather than just acknowledge he achieved what you couldn't, or weren't willing to attempt, and that's that.

Just switch crab with nikkas :banderas:

"The only thing a crab is good for is holding back other crabs
A crab don't wanna see another crab make it"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what better way to prove superiority over the masses than to put the truth right in front of them, and watch them ignore it and instead make dumb ass threads like this one

so let me get this straight...the illuminati told the world that they exist?

for what end? if they are as powerful as some think...arent they already superior to the masses?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
we don't support our own once they go hollywood?

where's your evidence to back up that "fact" you pulled out of the sky?

if I'm not mistaken, Tyler Perry has a shyt TON of support from the Black community and he's one of the most successful Black men in Hollywood at the current moment.

he does have support...he also probably has just as many detractors in the black community too....look at jay z and beyonce...the amount of hate those 2 receive from black people is hilarious....

i never really see this with white entertainers....i wonder why that is?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
he does have support...he also probably has just as many detractors in the black community too....look at jay z and beyonce...the amount of hate those 2 receive from black people is hilarious....

i never really see this with white entertainers....i wonder why that is?

"just as many detractors"

what is this statement based on?

is it rooted in fact or simply based on your "observation" of Blacks in your personal experience that you're assuming is representative of more Blacks than the Blacks you've observed being "detractors"?

where is all this Jay Z and Beyonce hate?

if I get on twitter right now and say something negative about Beyonce the #BeyHive would terrorize me to no end.

where is this hate?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
it gives broke motherfukkers who's own career and there own failures a chance to discredit others and make them feel proud

i look at paul mooney who was in the 70's clowning around and fukking around along with pryor and redd foxxx with white women living that good life in hollywood, but now this nikka on some whole different shyt of saying rappers are illumanati and all other shyt.

Nobody was going at Jay-z in 96 up to around 2008 with that illumanati shyt, but he married beyonce and they living there life, then u have the crabs coming out blaming they don't do this or that..

Get your money, take care of people who helped u out and be happy, fukk these other people.

1374676806_obama-brush-ya-shoulders-off-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"just as many detractors"

what is this statement based on?

is it rooted in fact or simply based on your "observation" of Blacks in your personal experience that you're assuming is representative of more Blacks than the Blacks you've observed being "detractors"?

where is all this Jay Z and Beyonce hate?

if I get on twitter right now and say something negative about Beyonce the #BeyHive would terrorize me to no end.

where is this hate?

ok...looked at your join date....youre new here...was about to clown....

anytime tyler perry is brought up on this board....the wolves come out....simply do a search in the arcadium....

beyonce? breh....nikkas lost their mind in here last friday when she dropped that album...do a search here in the lockerroom

jay z? :russ:...have you never looked at a thread in the booth? search....you mustve missed all the hate he got last summer for dropping that album like he did...or the whole barney's thing? cmon breh....you trying to hard to be contrary :upsetfavre:

twitter killed that nikka.....:usure:

and these examples are indicative of every board im a member of that has a majority of black people on it....

the coli....
ill community
bgol
boxden..

troll harder breh

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
ok...looked at your join date....youre new here...was about to clown....

anytime tyler perry is brought up on this board....the wolves come out....simply do a search in the arcadium....

beyonce? breh....nikkas lost their mind in here last friday when she dropped that album...do a search here in the lockerroom

jay z? :russ:...have you never looked at a thread in the booth? search....you mustve missed all the hate he got last summer for dropping that album like he did...or the whole barney's thing? cmon breh....you trying to hard to be contrary :upsetfavre:

twitter killed that nikka.....:usure:

and these examples are indicative of every board im a member of that has a majority of black people on it....

the coli....
ill community
bgol
boxden..

troll harder breh

your "statistics" are very loosely based on what you've observed on internet forums and I'm the troll?

:camby:

nikkas on an internet forum "lost their minds" over a Beyonce's album yet it still managed to sell roughly 500,000 copies in just over 3 days.

everytime a Tyler Perry thread pops up, I talk just as much shyt as others on an internet forum talk, yet, he still manages to make 10s of millions of dollars in revenue with every movie released.

so what impact do these "detractors" have in the grand scheme of things outside of making what's equivalent to a bunch of noise on internet forums?

can you honestly say that detractors had ANY negative effect on Beyonce's album sales which are now platinum?

"nikkas lost their minds"

:russ: