why does black success equate to illumanati?

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
:skip: What does the industry have to do with R Kelly and MJ being pedos?

What does the industry have to do with Kanyes MOm flying to the Bermuda Triangle for plastic surgery?

Martin is a known drunk.

Katt Williams smokes crack.

Lil Kim has body image problems and self hate.

It's like drugs. Drugs can definitely make you do some off the wall shyt but there's a certain personality type that is drawn to wanting to do drugs. Same thing in entertainment. 95% of the people are socially awkward :weirdos: outside of working.

They can make it look like you crazy, on drugs, they run shyt :pachaha:.

Jennifer Hudson, whole family dead when she blew up.
Britney Spears writes 666 on her forehead.

No wonder alot of these celebs turn to God or run away. When they speak out or someone speaks out for them, they labeled a conspriracy theorist or crazy :skip:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they way things are set up for blacks to be successful they have to sell out or be c00ns. Michael Jordan, tiger woods, jay-z, Russell Simons, etc.. Talk that black sh1t and they they become what Oprah is now. Oprah on that super black shyt now and white ppl furious.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mj has to change from being a black man to a white woman to "sell records"..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
they way things are set up for blacks to be successful they have to sell out or be c00ns. Michael Jordan, tiger woods, jay-z, Russell Simons, etc.. Talk that black sh1t and they they become what Oprah is now. Oprah on that super black shyt now and white ppl furious.

I'm sure we can list some successful Blacks that don't fall under these categories right?

we can at least post 10 right?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing to do with Black success. The music industry is on some demonic shyt. White Artists, Black Artisits doesn't matter, they all have symbolism in their videos and are involved in scandals. They have to sacrifice something. If you speak out on it, your either killed or called crazy(Remember that singer Houston). No matter what music artist, there always is a sacrifice, whether it be plastic surgery, prison, homo sex, pedophilia, sex slave, blood sacrifice. I'm not suprised when i hear of pedophilia or any bizarre accusations when it comes to the music industry. There have been many artists that speak about it but they dismissed as crazy or on drugs. From Martin(comedian) running in the street or Alori Joh jumping off a roof when TDE about to blow. The music industry is demonic.
Name me 3 succesful musicians you personally know

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
What Dave Chappelle said about Martin Lawrence, "What is happening in Hollywood that a guy that tough(Martin Lawrence) will be on a street waving a gun screaming, they are trying to kill me!!" :usure:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What Dave Chappelle said about Martin Lawrence, "What is happening in Hollywood that a guy that tough(Martin Lawrence) will be on a street waving a gun screaming, they are trying to kill me!!" :usure:

somebody sent me this video on blackplanet. funny you mention it.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Name me 3 succesful musicians you personally know
Never claimed to know any personally. Secret societies, occult, etc do exist. People do these things, what's so hard to believe about that. Jay Z doing anti-semitism commercials :banderas: He work for them boys.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
how did we go 3 pages without naming even 3 Black people who are successful without white help?

yet the first 2 pages are of people mocking the idea of an "illuminati" which suggests that these Black people obviously became successful without the help of some "secret society"

where are these Blacks?

:lupe:

someone mentioned Kevin Hart, and at least he's one Black comedian who didn't have to put on a dress, can we name anyone else?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dude @Matt504 remind me of that episode of Tariq Nasheed show about dudes wanting attention like chicks. You done asked the question like 3/4 times they either don't care to answer your question or don't have the answer so why keep saying the same shyt over and over lol

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
how did we go 3 pages without naming even 3 Black people who are successful without white help?

yet the first 2 pages are of people mocking the idea of an "illuminati" which suggests that these Black people obviously became successful without the help of some "secret society"

where are these Blacks?

:lupe:

someone mentioned Kevin Hart, and at least he's one Black comedian who didn't have to put on a dress, can we name anyone else?
kevin-hart-is-pope-quvenzhane-wallis-on-snl-watch-now.jpg

:usure: