why does black success equate to illumanati?

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
doing for black people makes you black?

bob marly wasnt even from the ghetto lmao

he is a half-cac, not black, not white... half-cac
:stopitslime:Bob Marley is from trenchtown. One of the most economically deprived areas in this hemisphere. Most black people descended from slavery have some level of racial admixture, we doing DNA tests to verify blackness now? What percentage qualifies one as black? I said Farrakhan too but you aint say shyt about him either, his father was a Sephardic Jew from Spain. You gonna tell me he's not black now too? Being black makes you black breh. My mom is the same complexion as both, I guess I'm not black either by your standards.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:Bob Marley is from trenchtown. One of the most economically deprived areas in this hemisphere. Most black people descended from slavery have some level of racial admixture, we doing DNA tests to verify blackness now? What percentage qualifies one as black? I said Farrakhan too but you aint say shyt about him either, his father was a Sephardic Jew from Spain. You gonna tell me he's not black now too? Being black makes you black breh. My mom is the same complexion as both, I guess I'm not black either by your standards.
he is half-cac,

was his dad not white?

only america do that one drop rule shyt created by slave masters.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now Bob Marley wasn't black :snoop: ...this site has some characters on it
he is half-cac

this is the problem with americans because you guys never leave your country you think the rules are the same everywhere else, in jamaica he is considered half-cac or the racist term half-cast

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
he is half-cac

this is the problem with americans because you guys never leave your country you think the rules are the same everywhere else, in jamaica he is considered half-cac or the racist term half-cast

No I understand that the rules are different everywhere, but I would never associate Marley with the term half cac...He is mixed, yes, but how does that take away his blackness? By calling him half-cac, you are removing his black identity, which is much more apparent than what you call his half cac side

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I understand that the rules are different everywhere, but I would never associate Marley with the term half cac...He is mixed, yes, but how does that take away his blackness? By calling him half-cac, you are removing his black identity, which is much more apparent than what you call his half cac side
by you calling him black you are taking from his white side. the same logic but in reverse

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
jayz has funded schools being built in africa

the better question is why should succesful black people be guilt tripped into helping others

white succesful people are not guilt tripped by poor whites. the truth is alot of poor black people create their own problems, look at how many poor black people in USA have the most kids when they can't actually afford them. smh

The problem with blacks is that they've been oppressed for 400+ years with lackluster job opportunities and education. Therefore you get what you got today. People running around uneducated in their history, life, culture, and business. This is directly tied to the 400+ years of oppression. So while personal accountability shouldnt be ignored, neither should that 400+ years where they havent had the opportunities that the white race has.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I don't know why black people talk this illuminati BS. My guess is its some exciting coping mechanism to rationalize someone's success over you. Black people like to compete and belittle each other, so if a nikka has achieved your dream, it's easier on your ego to say he's in some sell out cult. Rather than just acknowledge he achieved what you couldn't, or weren't willing to attempt, and that's that.

:snoop:

You mean it has nothing to do with corporations hold over their employers?

You mean it has nothing to do with what they put in their videos?

You mean it has nothing to do with what they put in their lyrics?

You mean it has nothing to do with what ARTISTS THEMSELVES say about the industry?

You mean.....

Well I think you get where Im going. Could there be some people doing that? Yep. The majority? Not at all. It has to do with the actions of artists themselves. Their words. The lack of truth that comes out of their mouth to what they have seen and experienced in the industry and life in general that could help the next kid coming up. In other words theres more to the story then "jealousy"

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The problem with blacks is that they've been oppressed for 400+ years with lackluster job opportunities and education. Therefore you get what you got today. People running around uneducated in their history, life, culture, and business. This is directly tied to the 400+ years of oppression. So while personal accountability shouldnt be ignored, neither should that 400+ years where they havent had the opportunities that the white race has.

THANK YOU. Jesus fukking christ, I'm actually African and I have to make this argument ALL THE TIME. Black Americans get such a bad rap, put any race through what they've been through and you get the same results. With that said, it is up to us to improve ourselves as a community, we may not be the only reason we got to this point but we're damn sure going to be the reason we get past it

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
THANK YOU. Jesus fukking christ, I'm actually African and I have to make this argument ALL THE TIME. Black Americans get such a bad rap, put any race through what they've been through and you get the same results. With that said, it is up to us to improve ourselves as a community, we may not be the only reason we got to this point but we're damn sure going to be the reason we get past it

Someone rep this man:obama:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Funny because I was born to African parents as well. And here I see everybody raining heavily on the blacks but ignoring the 400 years of degradation. But in the end it comes down to your last sentence if we want improvement. Though as the days go by, I feel this country (and anyone in it at the time) is going downhill on the accounts of its actions not only towards blacks, but Native Americans and people in Africa and Middle East (and more now that I think about it). Too much innocent blood on its hands for it to continue as is

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Black success - entertainment industry - Jewish businessmen - Freemasonry

Black success - HBCU - Frats/Sororities - Freemasonry

Black success - US Military - Freemasonry

Black success - street gang - prison fraternities - Freemasonry

Bfdp-8MfSa5SiaZlfaTVJ2AdMX4JGxSx5RqrTje4hrW7FciVhhCbUSuYr-A1wQlKbb_pv5a1LkNBK2i-v0Fq1nXROmnZYhMeb44M86_SfeZn5g

The G in the middle is for Gomer, the father of Ashkanaz

The compass and square makes the 6 pointed star

images

gog-magog-gomer-togarmah-1874-map.jpg

All the letter orgs literally worship specific Babylonian (Khazarian/Jewish Kabballah based) deities

(ie. Delta Sigma Theta - Minerva)

daleth-athena.jpg

The only purpose of it all is to form the pyramid for that tribe to sit on top.

That's why.

images

images

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A way of devaluing said black persons own effort and achieving those accomplishments.