Why do you think Michael Jackson decided to be a surrogate Father to White kids?

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't just the interview. There are numerous other instances of Michael showing his awareness as a black man. If he wanted to be on some Tina Turner shyt, he could have. But he wasn't. @Ziggiy said it a lot better than I did, but that's the reality.

Your problem is that you have this perception in your head of who Michael was, and that's fine, but like a lot of people, you can't see past that perception. I already said I don't know or care about the situation with his kids. I can't weigh in on that better than I already have. But what you, and a lot of people have to understand, is that Michael Jackson wasn't just one thing. He was a lot of things that contradicted each other, which is why he is such a complex and interesting person. He hated his features, but that's directly related to the abuse he suffered as a kid. That has nothing to do with him being black. He never transferred the hatred of himself to the hatred of his race.

It's like when people talk about him being a pedophile. He wasn't, at least I never thought he was. Someone could look at him hanging out with kids, hear all the jokes, and watch Leaving Neverland and come away thinking he was. Then you look deeper into the case and you realize it's debatable at worst. And that documentary was like a middle finger to journalism.

All I'm saying is, you probably already had your mind made up when it comes to Michael and his kids. But try looking past the perception and think about it deeper than that. You think it's one way, but it could easily be the other way.
no. You got my POV misconstrued.....You talking on something else. you say, you don't know or care about the kids, but that's what the whole post is about lol

Mike had all white kids and only married white Women....his actions SPOKE LOUDER THAN HIS WORDS DID

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
no. You got my POV misconstrued.....You talking on something else. you say, you don't know or care about the kids, but that's what the whole post is about lol

Mike had all white kids and only married white Women....his actions SPOKE LOUDER THAN HIS WORDS DID

If he had black kids and a white wife or white kids and a black wife, would that make you feel better? :mjgrin:

The only reason he married Debbie was because she was willing to have kids with him and Lisa wasn't. There was nothing romantic or sexual about it. It was just a marriage of convenience.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he had black kids and a white wife or white kids and a black wife, would that make you feel better? :mjgrin:

The only reason he married Debbie was because she was willing to have kids with him and Lisa wasn't. There was nothing romantic or sexual about it. It was just a marriage of convenience.
It don't make me feel any better or worse. It's an observation that I've always had and I spoke on it.

Debbie and Lisa are both WHITE WOMEN......he made WHITE KIDS......there was never a Lakisha or Shemeka in Mike's world......Let's keep it real....if Mike wanted a woman of color to have kids for him, he could have had the pick of the litter......This Michael Jackson we talking about

once again.....HIS ACTIONS SPOKE LOUDER THAN HIS WORDS

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh really ? How do you explain Mariah, rashida Jones, Jennifer beals and Meghan markel ? :sas2:
You can look at all of them and tell they come from mixed race

but Breh....aint no way, no how, 3 different kids will come out all white like that from a Black Father with Black parents and Grand parents. The biology can defy the odds for one child sure, but for 3....nikka please

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
It don't make me feel any better or worse. It's an observation that I've always had and I spoke on it.

Debbie and Lisa are both WHITE WOMEN......he made WHITE KIDS......there was never a Lakisha or Shemeka in Mike's world......Let's keep it real....if Mike wanted a woman of color to have kids for him, he could have had the pick of the litter......This Michael Jackson we talking about

once again.....HIS ACTIONS SPOKE LOUDER THAN HIS WORDS

Did you make this thread just to shyt on Michael or what? I notice that the people who always say "I love Michael, he's the GOAT, but..." tend to be harsh on him in a way that even people who don't like him sometimes aren't.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Also for people who thought MJ’s speaking voice was that high pitched Tinkerbell shyt. That was a front. His “normal” voice was regular

nikka had a deeper voice than Chris Tucker:russ:

When you hear him talk on the Glenda tapes you can hear him speak candidly and it sounds just like a regular Black dude. My nikka Mike was a real one...for him to be as pro-Black as he was considering how famous he was is extraordinary. Many celebrities say that they would meet up with Mike and that nikka Mike would be telling them to read pro-Black books. If the most famous dude in history can conscious and pro-Black no one has any excuse.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Was Michael so clueless to how babies work that he thought he could just tell us those kids were biracial and we would believe it? Its like he assumed people would just take his word for it,because why would a father lie?. Then once he realized that wasn't the case,he switched it up and got a latino boy and said "This one will throw them off:mj:"
3_h7Nx.gif

That man was one sick puppy:martin:
That boy Native American as fukk plus his name is Blanket :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Don’t confuse him hating the features that made him look like Joe with him hating being Black. This nikka did this video in the early 90’s and premiered it on prime time TV. He is no c00n and is not afraid of being Black he had vitiligo and hated Joe and also grew up a celebrity never hearing the word no.

To this DAY this is the ONLY mainstream representation of Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs and Queens as portrayed by BLACK people

MJ definitely had mental illness but that man was NO c00n

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you make this thread just to shyt on Michael or what? I notice that the people who always say "I love Michael, he's the GOAT, but..." tend to be harsh on him in a way that even people who don't like him sometimes aren't.
just tell me I won instead of diverting Breh.