Why do you think Michael Jackson decided to be a surrogate Father to White kids?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think Michael wanted children in what he believed to be his own image and while he was African American, I think there was a part of himself that didn't see himself as a 'Black' man. Not that he wasn't proud of his heritage but saw himself as someone beyond 'race' and I think raising white children was in part a way of proving that point. I also think Mike wanted the children without the commitment, so he found someone unassuming, willing to carry his children from another person's sperm and he would take it from there.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
You say he didn't won't a white Man to play him in a MOVIE but yet he manufactured White kids who are now heirs to his Billion dollar estate.

Make it make sense Breh.

Because that's literally what he said. It came out of his own mouth during the Oprah interview. Oprah brought up this rumor about him wanting a little white boy to play him in a commercial and he said the story was horrifying and ridiculous. I don't need to make anything up.

If you're a Michael fan like I am, you should know that he was one of the most complicated people to ever exist. Very few things were ever black and white with him. There are all types of stories about the kind of man he was, and there's still many things we'll never know about him. That's what made him so interesting. I don't know the story with his kids, but I know he always wanted them, and as long as they are well-adjusted and he was there for them as their father, nothing else matters. Why do we get hung up on shyt that's not all that important at the end of the day?

Last edited:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
He WAS asked point blank by Martin Bashere in that farce documentary he put out. Its mostly a bullshyt hit piece but he DID ask Michael straight out and MJ was adamant that Prince and Paris were his by natural conception and that Blanket was conceived through a surrogate.

He even doubled down on this later

I forgot all about that interview until you posted it.

So the real question becomes do you believe him when he says he’s the dna donor to all three kids? And if you don’t believe him why would he lie about it?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
He was a mentally ill c00n and spoke out about black injustice like a white liberal from California. RIP to the king of pop but he wasn't right...

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
OP still hurt that MJ punked him bacc in the day
BNTxCdl.jpg

Ain’t that right blood? :troll:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Don’t confuse him hating the features that made him look like Joe with him hating being Black. This nikka did this video in the early 90’s and premiered it on prime time TV. He is no c00n and is not afraid of being Black he had vitiligo and hated Joe and also grew up a celebrity never hearing the word no.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t want his kids too look like joe :yeshrug:Mike ruined himself just because he looked like his dad. He had self hate and not necessarily about being black but looking like his father and it’s the reason he changed his nose, his jaw, His cheekbones.

Also Mike was a we are the world type of person and while he talked about injustices and related to being black he wasn’t some militant Pro black hotep nikka. To him it probably didn’t matter if his kids were black white or whatever:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I forgot all about that interview until you posted it.

So the real question becomes do you believe him when he says he’s the dna donor to all three kids? And if you don’t believe him why would he lie about it?

No i don’t believe him. Those are white kids except Blanket who is obviously mixed with SOMETHING

As for WHY he lied the only thing I can think of is the same reason why he lied about his surgeries. He only ever copped to two nose surgeries but he actually had SIX plus the cleft put in his chin. Also I think its obvious he had his lips thinned as well

He DID suffer from Vitiligo. That wasn’t a lie. He also suffered from Lupus and he was in life long pain because of the third degree burns he suffered from that Pepsi commercial fiasco. I FEEL that a combination of him being picked on for his looks by his father and brothers (They used to call him “Big Nose and Liver Lips) plus the trauma from the burns (not to mention the pain killer addiction he suffered as a result of the burns) led to a severe psychological illness where he always felt ugly and got addicted to surgery trying to “fix” himself.

This had less to do with him hating his race or resenting being black then it had to do with him wanting be “perfect”. And with the Vitiligo ruining his skin tone he equated “perfection” with blending his white skin with white features

Again thats just MY interpretation having been a lifelong fan and having read many booms and articles about him since I was a kid. He adopted those white kids not necessarily BECAUSE they were white, but because they would look more like HIM. MJ loved black culture, black artists, and NEVER ceased giving praise and homage to the black musicians who came before him. You rarely EVER could find an interview where he praised a white artist for their artistry EXCEPT for Fred Astaire. It was always James Brown, Jackie Wilson, Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson, and Stevie Wonder who were his biggest inspirations. He had ZERO respect for Elvis or the Rolling Stones. He HATED Madonna. He tried to give Little Richard his publishing back once he had acquired it but was unable to do so. So instead he offered Little Richard a lifetime position as a songwriter where he’d get a certain amount of royalties for the rest of his life (Richard was touched by the offer but ultimately turned it down, which he expressed regretting)

Michael did a lot of other unsung things for the black community including donating MILLIONS to the United Negro College Fund. Michael was very much AWARE of his blackness

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because that's literally what he said. It came out of his own mouth during the Oprah interview. Oprah brought up this rumor about him wanting a little white boy to play him in a commercial and he said the story was horrifying and ridiculous. I don't need to make anything up.

If you're a Michael fan like I am, you should know that he was one of the most complicated people to ever exist. Very few things were ever black and white with him. There are all types of stories about the kind of man he was, and there's still many things we'll never know about him. That's what made him so interesting. I don't know the story with his kids, but I know he always wanted them, and as long as they are well-adjusted and he was there for them as their father, nothing else matters. Why do we get hung up on shyt that's not all that important at the end of the day?
you missed my point totally. :stopitslime:

of course Mike was gonna come on TV and say the politically correct thing, however his actions seemed to speak louder than his words did. I mean his kids are as white as white can get, with no African features at all.....Read my comment again, but read it with an objective mind

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He WAS asked point blank by Martin Bashere in that farce documentary he put out. Its mostly a bullshyt hit piece but he DID ask Michael straight out and MJ was adamant that Prince and Paris were his by natural conception and that Blanket was conceived through a surrogate.

He even doubled down on this later

Bro, as an artist, I luv me some MJ. He was the biggest person in history from a popularity standpoint however he is lying here.....I mean a 6th grader could see through this.

Last edited:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what real biracial kids look like from the Jackson clan's DNA
a446cb55833fdffe07788445dc19cf1d.jpg

d65b27af44f854c8a33beba83e61f5f7_xl.jpg

you just can't eliminate the black gene like that ESP with 3 separate children in one generation. will never happen.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No i don’t believe him. Those are white kids except Blanket who is obviously mixed with SOMETHING

As for WHY he lied the only thing I can think of is the same reason why he lied about his surgeries. He only ever copped to two nose surgeries but he actually had SIX plus the cleft put in his chin. Also I think its obvious he had his lips thinned as well

He DID suffer from Vitiligo. That wasn’t a lie. He also suffered from Lupus and he was in life long pain because of the third degree burns he suffered from that Pepsi commercial fiasco. I FEEL that a combination of him being picked on for his looks by his father and brothers (They used to call him “Big Nose and Liver Lips) plus the trauma from the burns (not to mention the pain killer addiction he suffered as a result of the burns) led to a severe psychological illness where he always felt ugly and got addicted to surgery trying to “fix” himself.

This had less to do with him hating his race or resenting being black then it had to do with him wanting be “perfect”. And with the Vitiligo ruining his skin tone he equated “perfection” with blending his white skin with white features

Again thats just MY interpretation having been a lifelong fan and having read many booms and articles about him since I was a kid. He adopted those white kids not necessarily BECAUSE they were white, but because they would look more like HIM. MJ loved black culture, black artists, and NEVER ceased giving praise and homage to the black musicians who came before him. You rarely EVER could find an interview where he praised a white artist for their artistry EXCEPT for Fred Astaire. It was always James Brown, Jackie Wilson, Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson, and Stevie Wonder who were his biggest inspirations. He had ZERO respect for Elvis or the Rolling Stones. He HATED Madonna. He tried to give Little Richard his publishing back once he had acquired it but was unable to do so. So instead he offered Little Richard a lifetime position as a songwriter where he’d get a certain amount of royalties for the rest of his life (Richard was touched by the offer but ultimately turned it down, which he expressed regretting)

Michael did a lot of other unsung things for the black community including donating MILLIONS to the United Negro College Fund. Michael was very much AWARE of his blackness

hollywood rumor was that Michael wanted to look exactly like Peter Pan
1*o9gmqT6whQRgtgCf4SWaSQ.jpeg

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
you missed my point totally. :stopitslime:

of course Mike was gonna come on TV and say the politically correct thing, however his actions seemed to speak louder than his words did. I mean his kids are as white as white can get, with no African features at all.....Read my comment again, but read it with an objective mind

It wasn't just the interview. There are numerous other instances of Michael showing his awareness as a black man. If he wanted to be on some Tina Turner shyt, he could have. But he wasn't. @Ziggiy said it a lot better than I did, but that's the reality.

Your problem is that you have this perception in your head of who Michael was, and that's fine, but like a lot of people, you can't see past that perception. I already said I don't know or care about the situation with his kids. I can't weigh in on that better than I already have. But what you, and a lot of people have to understand, is that Michael Jackson wasn't just one thing. He was a lot of things that contradicted each other, which is why he is such a complex and interesting person. He hated his features, but that's directly related to the abuse he suffered as a kid. That has nothing to do with him being black. He never transferred the hatred of himself to the hatred of his race.

It's like when people talk about him being a pedophile. He wasn't, at least I never thought he was. Someone could look at him hanging out with kids, hear all the jokes, and watch Leaving Neverland and come away thinking he was. Then you look deeper into the case and you realize it's debatable at worst. And that documentary was like a middle finger to journalism.

All I'm saying is, you probably already had your mind made up when it comes to Michael and his kids. But try looking past the perception and think about it deeper than that. You think it's one way, but it could easily be the other way.