Why do you think Michael Jackson decided to be a surrogate Father to White kids?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If he had black kids and a white wife or white kids and a black wife, would that make you feel better? :mjgrin:

The only reason he married Debbie was because she was willing to have kids with him and Lisa wasn't. There was nothing romantic or sexual about it. It was just a marriage of convenience.
another white woman :wow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
oh really ? How do you explain Mariah, rashida Jones, Jennifer beals and Meghan markel ? :sas2:
all of their "black" parent have high caucasian ancestry

Rashida Jones is only 37% black. that show you Quincy has huge white dna. Same with that Mehan girl. Mariah and Jennifer "black" parents are mix race

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The mental gymnastics in here :mjlol:

When will you nikka finally accept that MJ was a lying self-hating bonafide c00n?

Them cracker kids have zero jackson DNA in them. You dont become related to someone just cause you have the same nose shape :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
word I remember MJ recalling with disgust how he had to listen to Jermaine scream whenever he nutted:scusthov:

Even the groupies were like you sure you want to do this with your brothers(marlon and michael) sleeping right here

Jermaine out here sounding like Lex Steele:no:
Uhhh

Is this gonna be in that Michael Jackson movie :francis:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
no

there's is nothing to indicate in MJ's family tree that this Native American boy is MJ's biological son

you nikkas :mjlol:
thinking a black as hell MJ can produce a kid that can look like that. even with the whitest woman, he wouldn't

and save me that "ados have throw back genes" talking point. Only biracials can produce kids that looks like this with other races.

and don't bring up Mike Connely's kid either. he looks full anglo.
Ninjas are going to "one-drop" rule themselves out of existence.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
this is what real biracial kids look like from the Jackson clan's DNA
a446cb55833fdffe07788445dc19cf1d.jpg

d65b27af44f854c8a33beba83e61f5f7_xl.jpg

you just can't eliminate the black gene like that ESP with 3 separate children in one generation. will never happen.
That family seem to have one mission and it was to eliminate it's blackness on some Dominican shyt.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He bleached his skin, kept a straight wig on his head, and had all white kids. Clearly the man was severely mentally ill. :francis: