Why do you think Michael Jackson decided to be a surrogate Father to White kids?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
oh really ? How do you explain Mariah, rashida Jones, Jennifer beals and Meghan markel ? :sas2:
Mariah's father was mixed himself, she's probably closer to quarter black than half.

Quincy is a 1/3 white himself but you can tell Rashida has black blood in her.

You can tell Meghan has black blood but she is passing.

I'll give you Jennifer.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
MJ is 1 ov the GOATS for sure respect to his talent and music legacy that will live on for ever !! ...,, but nikkas in here so stupid .... they are not his kids not 1 ov them..... Michael was a hypocrite making songs like it don’t matter if ya black n white ... well if it don’t matter have some black kids then !! Michael had self hatred issues probs from been black to his father been on his back all the time .....which is evident by the amount of plastic surgery he had to basically totally wipe any blackness or black features he had ... from the 10-20 nose jobs to changing his lips to good knows what else .... we got to keep it real man ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
this is what real biracial kids look like from the Jackson clan's DNA
a446cb55833fdffe07788445dc19cf1d.jpg

d65b27af44f854c8a33beba83e61f5f7_xl.jpg

you just can't eliminate the black gene like that ESP with 3 separate children in one generation. will never happen.
This ..., dark /black gene always stronger ..., doesn’t matter what mj did on the outside his dna will always be the same .... they are not his kids .... that’s an L for his kids more then anything .... if Michael had his own kids he might have passed some ov that musical talent down .... it is what it is .....

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ..., dark /black gene always stronger ..., doesn’t matter what mj did on the outside his dna will always be the same .... they are not his kids .... that’s an L for his kids more then anything .... if Michael had his own kids he might have passed some ov that musical talent down .... it is what it is .....
nikka told me I didn't know biology when I said this lmao

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was an Uncle Tom. End of story. It’s one thing to get white women pregnant which alot of people might not like to begin with. It’s another thing entirely to adopt three all white kids.

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
Michael wasn't soft or a hoe like the media portrays him

He made alot of enemies because he had leverage ...ie hits, broke records, awards, no side babies, a rich wife, a famous family, owned publishing etc

Also he had mystique and rabied fan base imagine if the had twitter and social media ay his prime

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was an Uncle Tom. End of story. It’s one thing to get white women pregnant which alot of people might not like to begin with. It’s another thing entirely to adopt three all white kids.

Would have been interesting if he could have survived to see these Babylonian times we live in now. I could picture him going the full on Bruce Jenner route to be honest. Just look at the people he was friends with like Dianna Ross and Elizabeth Taylor as a grown man. Seems to me like he may have been transitioning,even had his lips tattooed pink for gods sake:snoop:. Now what good reason would that man have to do that since yall have an explanation for everything?

Timestamped,Book Kapone said Michael had an entire room dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor smh.

From the looks of it,this man was transitioning into Elizabeth Taylor and was trying to emulate her. He was trying to live out a fantasy of being a single mother of those white children imo.

• Dap
Reactions: YBG

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would have been interesting if he could have survived to see these Babylonian times we live in now. I could picture him going the full on Bruce Jenner route to be honest. Just look at the people he was friends with like Dianna Ross and Elizabeth Taylor as a grown man. Seems to me like he may have been transitioning,even had his lips tattooed pink for gods sake:snoop:. Now what good reason would that man have to do that since yall have an explanation for everything?

Timestamped,Book Kapone said Michael had an entire room dedicated to Elizabeth Taylor smh.

From the looks of it,this man was transitioning into Elizabeth Taylor and was trying to emulate her. He was trying to live out a fantasy of being a single mother of those white children imo.

Yea bro was a self hater. All that money and he didnt adopt a single black kid. Sh*t is really comedy when you think about it.