Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Actually I did.
The term first applied to the BRITISH EMPIRE, the United States of America and the Soviet Union. However, FOLLOWING WORLD WAR II and the Suez Crisis in 1956, the British Empire's status as a superpower was greatly diminished; for the duration of the Cold War the United States and the Soviet Union came to be generally regarded as the two remaining superpowers, dominating world affairs. Since the end of the Cold War and the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, only the United States of America appears to fulfill the criteria of being a world superpower.
Source:
Superpower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HA!

Now wallow in your filth. The filth that you created...

This is too easy. :lift:

You then posted this which didnt deflate anything I posted:

Daps
So that's why some of y'all don't like me? :ohhh:

Yes
atzqd8F.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Actually I did.

You then posted this which didnt deflate anything I posted:

You posted that well after your initial post

I'm not going to argue over semantics

You can have it. Your forte is Ancient African civilizations, though.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You posted that well after your initial post

I'm not going to argue over semantics

You can have it. Your forte is Ancient African civilizations, though.

You can have it. I don't care anymore. You win.

I admit I got confused between "world power" and "superpower." Again you win on that part. USA was a world power after WW1. But I disagree on it being a Superpower before WW2.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Also, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans need to check themselves. They are usually seen as the "Black Latinos" of Latin America and other Latin groups have the tendency to :scusthov: on them for it.

fukking fakkits.
I see what the fukk this is, instead of exalting Haiti's rich culture some of you a$$holes are taking this as a chance to shyt on Dominicans.

You need to shut the fukk up. Not all Dominicans are the same ok, and a lot of them get along great with Haitians.I got Haitian in my family, some of the peeps I grew up with and work with are Haitian and one of my best girl friends are Haitian. So before you come in here trying to shyt on Dominicans you need to check yourself:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Neg!

pop

Banned
Daps
I live in Tampa and I here the opposite. It's AA's who are the most looked down upon, and other black groups(Africans,Hatians,Jamacians,ect) seem to have a better rep non blacks. I have alot of Latinos assume I am carribean like them and start talking shyt about AA's. PR chicks down here cant stand AA men.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I live in Tampa and I here the opposite. It's AA's who are the most looked down upon, and other black groups(Africans,Hatians,Jamacians,ect) seem to have a better rep non blacks. I have alot of Latinos assume I am carribean like them and start talking shyt about AA's. PR chicks down here cant stand AA men.

I'm not surprised. Florida is pretty much a toliet. It smells like one too.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I see what the fukk this is, instead of exalting Haiti's rich culture some of you @ssholes are taking this as a chance to shyt on Dominicans.

You need to shut the fukk up. Not all Dominicans are the same ok, and a lot of them get along great with Haitians.I got Haitian in my family, some of the peeps I grew up with and work with are Haitian and one of my best girl friends are Haitian. So before you come in here trying to shyt on Dominicans you need to check yourself:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Neg!

I agree with this. I'm usually cool with Dominicans and dated a lot of them. I mostly started to notice this Haitian vs Dominican beef on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.