Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You got the L for not recognizing top notch trolling :umad:
your whole post recognizes the failure of predominately black countries/islands to create a same circumstance that predominately white/European countries can create. Hatians in this case are a people that come from a predom black nation yet brag about how theyre doing in America. That's next level majin vegeta level c00nery

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Share breh :popcorn3:
Lol, it's pretty much the same stuff my fellow Haitians said in here. Being bullied because you have an accent, being told to go back to,your country, getting beat up and jumped because you were presumed different. Just a bunch shyt lol. I had a lot of resentment in my heart, but you grow older you meet different people.
We were kids, you know? They only acted the way they were taught. Besides it made me strong, and taught me humility and patience lol.
I try not to let that mess have an effect on the way I view others. There will always be ignorance on both ends. I love and adore my Haitian people, but I also love all my black people. To me personally we are one in the same. One day i hope we realize that. What we could become if we didn't let their evils sour our minds against each other:wow:

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Lol, it's pretty much the same stuff my fellow Haitians said in here. Being bullied because you have an accent, being told to go back to,your country, getting beat up and jumped because you were presumed different. Just a bunch shyt lol. I had a lot of resentment in my heart, but you grow older you meet different people.
We were kids, you know? They only acted the way they were taught. Besides it made me strong, and taught me humility and patience lol.
I try not to let that mess have an effect on the way I view others. There will always be ignorance on both ends. I love and adore my Haitian people, but I also love all my black people. To me personally we are one in the same. One day i hope we realize that. What we could become if we didn't let their evils sour our minds against each other:wow:

Beautiful:mjcry::to:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
aids & voodoo
Yeah Haitians be putting together aids viruses to destroy the world on a daily. We cant afford to eat but we got them hick tech labs tho. :smugdraper:
We hand out the Aids pills in Kenscoff and ship it throughout the world. 3 for 5 on thursday and friday

Oh... and Black Americans dont practice voodoo? :mjpls: Are you sure you wanna open that can of worms?
It's funny.
  1. I have a personal friend who is a voodoo priestess. Owned her own online botanical shop and everything. I know because i recommended the guy that built the site to her. She's half Philipino half black american. She told me she learned the trade from the black side of the family (her aunt).
  2. There is also this other chick i was in love with. This is the love of my live breh. I once met her mom and her aunt. Auntie and her husband are "Christian" :sas1: . Both 100% black American. But also practices voodoo, tho. :sas2: They just dont necessarily call it that...
Happy Christmas, and Merry ThanksGiving to you, suckerS! :russ:

Last edited:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Jose-Mourinho-Applause.gif

Ultimately it's the crab in a barrel mentality.

Same way PRs hate Dominicans. Dominicans hate Cubans. Colombians hate PRs, and Chileans feel like they're superior to them all.

It's the c00n white superiority complex that still plague many ethnic groups today.

Haiti for one is the only true example of black courage and black power. Slaves rose up and defeated the unarguable top world power of the day. Not only that, the statues in Haiti of its heroes, are of black men with black features.

The cac world at large sought and succeeded in suffocating the nation to prove as Thomas Jefferson said these Africans they are savages and cannot rule themselves.

So instead of all these victims of European imperialism banding together and not only supporting each other, but uplifting a indisputable example of black revolution. They instead choose to advocate a c00n crab in the barrel mentality. Oh us Jamaicans are better than Haitians. Nigerians are better than western blacks. Trinis are better than them smelly Jamaicans. Us middle class blacks are better then them nikkas in the ghettos.

All the while these cacs are just looking at us all like just all the same ****** savage who can't formulate nor rule a civilized school, neighborhood, city, or nation:sitdown:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
aids & voodoo
Oh.. you want another example ? This black SportsCenter anchor on TV said that people in his family practice voodoo. I dont know his name but see his pic below

sportscenter-10.jpg

I dont know his background but he doesnt claim to be haitian. I assume he's american :manny:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Ultimately it's the crab in a barrel mentality.

Same way PRs hate Dominicans. Dominicans hate Cubans. Colombians hate PRs, and Chileans feel like they're superior to them all.

It's the c00n white superiority complex that still plague many ethnic groups today.

Haiti for one is the only true example of black courage and black power. Slaves rose up and defeated the unarguable top world power of the day. Not only that, the statues in Haiti of its heroes, are of black men with black features.

The cac world at large sought and succeeded in suffocating the nation to prove as Thomas Jefferson said these Africans they are savages and cannot rule themselves.

So instead of all these victims of European imperialism banding together and not only supporting each other, but uplifting a indisputable example of black revolution. They instead choose to advocate a c00n crab in the barrel mentality. Oh us Jamaicans are better than Haitians. Nigerians are better than western blacks. Trinis are better than them smelly Jamaicans. Us middle class blacks are better then them nikkas in the ghettos.

All the while these cacs are just looking at us all like just all the same ****** savage who can't formulate nor rule a civilized school, neighborhood, city, or nation:sitdown:
Cacs separate themselves. Redneck and white trash rings a bell?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nobody loves cubans!!! Except other cubans of course.
You say that but the legislation says otherwise :francis:
Name me one nationality, outside of Cubans that could come to the country illegaly and AUTOMATICALLY get a green card from the U.S. government.

Dont worry. I'll wait :beli:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You say that but the legislation says otherwise :francis:
Name me one nationality, outside of Cubans that could come to the country illegaly and AUTOMATICALLY get a green card from the U.S. government.

Dont worry. I'll wait :beli:
I am not talking about freaking congress. You acting like it was voted on. Most people besides cubans do not like cubans and what you mentioned is a huge reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.