Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I am not talking about freaking congress. You acting like it was voted on. Most people besides cubans do not like cubans and what you mentioned is a huge reason why.
Thats not true at all so let me make sure I make this clear because i tend to talk on a global scale while you guys are stuck withing 48 cotinental states mindset

People dont like Cubans IN MIAMI/SOuth Florida because they have taken everything over in South Florida. They run things, hire their own for the most part and couldnt care less what you think.

Thats hate out of spite.

In the Caribbean, however most respect and even love Cubans because Cuba, despite having the U.S.'s foot on their neck for the last 50 years, has maintained good relationships with all Caribbean nations
  • FACT: When the Earthquake hit Haiti 5 years ago the country with the most personnel on site to help was... CUBA. THe U.S. Media worked hard to make sure they never mentioned this
  • FACT: Young black kids from all over the Caribbean go to college in Cuba to study all fields from Medicine to Engineering . I know because I know two people who have done this. Oh and get this....FOR FREE
I went to The Bahamas 3 years ago for a project my company ha with NSN and Cable-Bahamas. Out of the 5 Bahamian fellow engineers i was working with only 1 didnt go to school in Cuba.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
It's disgusting how many pages this clown generated. Haitians are some of the nicest realist people on earth. It's sad how people take his opinion serious when he's Canadian and lives in central Florida when there's barely any Haitians. It's like saying "why do so many people people hate Jamaicans" and he lives in fukkin Nebraska. I can't wait for this cornball to be banned

1st of all Im from Philly. Where your gwalla ass got the idea that I was from Canada from I dont know. I never even had the pleasure of visiting Canada.

2nd of all this is my observation after living here in Disney for several years. All I can say is come to Orlando and see for yourself.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
1st of all Im from Philly. Where your gwalla ass got the idea that I was from Canada from I dont know. I never even had the pleasure of visiting Canada.

2nd of all this is my observation after living here in Disney for several years. All I can say is come to Orlando and see for yourself.
Shut your bytch made ass up, u stay switching your story. Last time your hoe ass had me off ignore u told me u CURRENTLY lived in philly, now u saying u from there. You're a cornball troll who I'm postive had his jaw rocked loose and his bytch fukked by a Puerto Rican :umad:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Shut your bytch made ass up, u stay switching your story. Last time your hoe ass had me off ignore u told me u CURRENTLY lived in philly, now u saying u from there. You're a cornball troll who I'm postive had his jaw rocked loose and his bytch fukked by a Puerto Rican :umad:

I said no such thing. Been in CFL for years now but from southwest Philthy originally. And I aint arguing with your piece of shyt gwalla gwalla Domo ass.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Probably because they're the ultimate representation of Blackness :manny:

Have no problems with Haitians whatsoever. Some of the coolest people I ever met. Dated a Haitian girl once and my mom wasn't particularly fond of it :porter: Then again she stays insulting Haitians saying they look like her ass :why:

It's a damn shame they get shytted on so much. I recognize what they go through and their history, and they get nothing but respect from me :salute:

Plus they gave us fukking Garcelle Beauvais :noah: :ahh::

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to shift the conversation a little bit. We always discuss problems but never discuss solutions.

Haiti was the only country to successful purge Europeans from their land and acquire independence. The white supremacist power structure has been more than successful in exacting revenge to the nation as Haiti is now the poorest country in the western hemisphere.

There are numerous people in the Haitian diaspora living in wealthy countries (i.e.: Canada, the US) who are educated and are living well (compared to their counterparts living in Haiti). Is it possible for some of those people to leverage their
financial and intellectual resources and return to the motherland?

The Chinese do this. They come to the US to get a US education and then go back to China to start a business. Why can't Haitian-Americans do the same? Are there any barriers stopping us? Is the corruption in Haiti so bad that nothing can get done? Is Haiti itself inhospitable due to the rampant crime?

I actually have a doctor here in NY who just came from Haiti because he's trying to run for president there (I actually laughed when I found out). I don't think anything can be done politically. What's stopping a rich black guy from going down there, buying out all of the politicians, and taking over?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I'm half Black half Latino and i got no problem with haitian nikkas cause the ones in my hood be cool as fukk, and i've fukked a couple bad haitian chicks with fat asses and shyt(I'm from a mostly West Indian hood). I got love for any race or ethnicity as long as you don't hate on me.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
The irony is, is that a Jamaican was the one that brought vodun to Haiti and jumped started the revolution. More importantly he was a big vodun priest and the slaves looked up to him as one...

He killed MANY whites using vodun/poison.

Dutty Boukman. He was also a adherent to Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.