Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yup. Basically its because they are fullblood blacks:mjcry:.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
First off, why u tagging me in that stupid ass thread ? :dahell:

Ain't u Jamaican ? u Buju Banton with no dread having ass negga. And why u tagging that Vybz Kartel lightskin looking ass negga breh ? :dahell:

Anyway, let me entertain the topic. I did not even read the first post. It's not hard to figure out what that flaxseed brain ass negga thinking. Tic Tic Toc...

I will add this though. My Haitian people speak English with a thick accent. Sometimes, you can't even figure out what they're saying. Of course, most of them speak/write 2-5 languages. How many languages do AAs speak ? :stopitslime:
Our education system is much better than the average AA neggas. I mean, look at some neggas with a HS diploma. These neggas would be stuck in 10th grade in Haiti, trynna guess answers on their tests with their eyes closed and shyt. My people come here on a boat with no money and no shelter. They always find a way to make a living and pay taxes and send their kids to school. They do 2-3 jobs and their kids' job is the book and good grades. Those same people you will not see with a EBT card at the register and getting their kids' favorite ice cream being swatted :camby: by the scanner. We work hard so our kids can have what we wish we had when we were kids. Too bad, we can't separate them from the AA stain and they end up learning from those AAs from broken homes and call them friends. Why ? so that our kids can help them with their homework since most of their parents don't have the education of a 4th grader.

I have been living here for 10 years and I have never seen a homeless Haitian. Never. Bum or not. NEVER!!! We work hard and pay our taxes so we can live with the little comfort we can afford. While you AAs screaming racism, Haitians are learni9ng the system and making their way into the system to eat like the Cubans are doing nopw in Miami. Why is it that if I go to Walmart, 90% of the blacks are AAs ? However, if I go to a major university, out of 20 Blacks you see majoring in Math, Engineering, Physics, Medicine, good luck find 3 of them being 100% AAs with no Caribbena/AFrican bloodline.

If AAs, have to do 200% to get half the credit, add that for Haitians, on top of language, culture, and all those other barriers we have to break down. Funny that everybody, from my teachers to my advisors told me to stay away from AAs and focus on my goals. Now, I see why cuz those same neggas still at the same CC I went to pulling Fafsa scam for 2k meanwhile my first check outta school was close to 2k.

I embrace the hate towards my people. You have to have something people envy to carry that kinda hate towards you. Meanwhile we don't hate them. We open our doors to them so they can see what hard work and focus can bring to one's life.

@ThugLife :slaute: to your people breh. Great story about your parents

You got a lot of unwarranted animous toward AAs. What florida does to yall is sad.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

Ain't u Jamaican ? u Buju Banton with no dread having ass negga. And why u tagging that Vybz Kartel lightskin looking ass negga breh ? :dahell:

Anyway, let me entertain the topic. I did not even read the first post. It's not hard to figure out what that flaxseed brain ass negga thinking. Tic Tic Toc...

I will add this though. My Haitian people speak English with a thick accent. Sometimes, you can't even figure out what they're saying. Of course, most of them speak/write 2-5 languages. How many languages do AAs speak ? :stopitslime:
Our education system is much better than the average AA neggas. I mean, look at some neggas with a HS diploma. These neggas would be stuck in 10th grade in Haiti, trynna guess answers on their tests with their eyes closed and shyt. My people come here on a boat with no money and no shelter. They always find a way to make a living and pay taxes and send their kids to school. They do 2-3 jobs and their kids' job is the book and good grades. Those same people you will not see with a EBT card at the register and getting their kids' favorite ice cream being swatted :camby: by the scanner. We work hard so our kids can have what we wish we had when we were kids. Too bad, we can't separate them from the AA stain and they end up learning from those AAs from broken homes and call them friends. Why ? so that our kids can help them with their homework since most of their parents don't have the education of a 4th grader.

I have been living here for 10 years and I have never seen a homeless Haitian. Never. Bum or not. NEVER!!! We work hard and pay our taxes so we can live with the little comfort we can afford. While you AAs screaming racism, Haitians are learni9ng the system and making their way into the system to eat like the Cubans are doing nopw in Miami. Why is it that if I go to Walmart, 90% of the blacks are AAs ? However, if I go to a major university, out of 20 Blacks you see majoring in Math, Engineering, Physics, Medicine, good luck find 3 of them being 100% AAs with no Caribbena/AFrican bloodline.

If AAs, have to do 200% to get half the credit, add that for Haitians, on top of language, culture, and all those other barriers we have to break down. Funny that everybody, from my teachers to my advisors told me to stay away from AAs and focus on my goals. Now, I see why cuz those same neggas still at the same CC I went to pulling Fafsa scam for 2k meanwhile my first check outta school was close to 2k.

I embrace the hate towards my people. You have to have something people envy to carry that kinda hate towards you. Meanwhile we don't hate them. We open our doors to them so they can see what hard work and focus can bring to one's life.

:blessed:

:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
because like the moors they gave
neandethals that work.
:mjpls:

wat6rr.jpg

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

This whole post was self administered ether. I don't think you realize the Level of L you just gave yourself and your people with this post:mjlol:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
When I was growing up being one of the few blacks in school was hard enough, but the shyt that would get thrown at me by the AA and other west indian kids for being Haitian really fukked up my mental. I thought there was something wrong with me, and was ashamed of my name, my culture, and never responded when people tried speaking to me in the language. To answer your question OP, I have no clue why being Haitian was such a terrible thing when the differences between us and other blacks are so marginal but I know I'm going to teach my kids to be proud of their heritage and grow up with a sense of national pride that I never did

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
When I was growing up being one of the few blacks in school was hard enough, but the shyt that would get thrown at me by the AA and other west indian kids for being Haitian really fukked up my mental. I thought there was something wrong with me, and was ashamed of my name, my culture, and never responded when people tried speaking to me in the language. To answer your question OP, I have no clue why being Haitian was such a terrible thing when the differences between us and other blacks are so marginal but I know I'm going to teach my kids to be proud of their heritage and grow up with a sense of national pride that I never did

:wow: That fuccked up fam.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This whole post was self administered ether. I don't think you realize the Level of L you just gave yourself and your people with this post:mjlol:

You got the L for not recognizing top notch trolling :umad:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
It's disgusting how many pages this clown generated. Haitians are some of the nicest realist people on earth. It's sad how people take his opinion serious when he's Canadian and lives in central Florida when there's barely any Haitians. It's like saying "why do so many people people hate Jamaicans" and he lives in fukkin Nebraska. I can't wait for this cornball to be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.