Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
I know alot of the older ones think they better than black americans and will shyt on one faster than a white person in some instances...

^out of all the Caribbean immigrants. Haitians are one those groups to seem to have a distrust/hatred of blacks
:rudy:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
^out of all the Caribbean immigrants. Haitians are one those groups to seem to have a distrust/hatred of blacks
Son there was times I went to meet a haitian girl I was dating's fam where I legit felt like I didnt belong and felt mad uncomfortable..to the point where the girl I was dating apologized to me and explained how alot of the older haitians feel about black americans n shyt..straight looked at me like a thug...I had a haitian best friend that told me the same shyt...

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Glad dudes in here dropping knowledge. Haiti is hated because they did the impossible. They permabanned cacs only after negging them into oblivion.

Cacs hated what happened to Haiti so much that they wouldn't even let white hatians into America out of fear american slaves might here talks about what happened there and revolt themselves.

:mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Son there was times I went to meet a haitian girl I was dating's fam where I legit felt like I didnt belong and felt mad uncomfortable..to the point where the girl I was dating apologized to me and explained how alot of the older haitians feel about black americans n shyt..straight looked at me like a thug...I had a haitian best friend that told me the same shyt...
:snoop:

I see you in nyc too. So we know what time it is. The stares me and my mans used to get walking through some Jamaican/Caribbean neighborhoods in flatbush was just:merchant:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
^out of all the Caribbean immigrants. Haitians are one those groups to seem to have a distrust/hatred for blacks
So after the way "blacks" used to hunt down and abuse and target haitians we're supposed to welcome them into our hearts with open arms? :comeon:
When you do the same for those who abused you (whites) we'll do the same. Let me know when you start

Edit: And dont get me wrong doggy. Most of my closest friends are black americans and 3 out of 5 women i fukk with are black americans. But i understand why some of my fellow haitians dont fukk with them because ive seen the sh!t myself.

Let's put it this way: My older sister went to Miami Edison H.S. in the late 80s and early 90s. You ask anyone in South Florida abor being haitian in that school during that time. You'll get more props than saying you were a WWII, Vietnam and Iraq war veteran. Enough said

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Glad dudes in here dropping knowledge. Haiti is hated because they did the impossible. They permabanned cacs only after negging them into oblivion.

Cacs hated what happened to Haiti so much that they wouldn't even let white hatians into America out of fear american slaves might here talks about what happened there and revolt themselves.
:what:

Breh blacks in the usa were always revolting. We didn't need some incentive to do so. The thing is America is a huge country. One state is damn near bigger or bigger than Haiti. Completely different dynamic for American slaves

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So after the way "blacks" used to hunt down and abuse and target haitians we're supposed to welcome them into our hearts with open arms? :comeon:
When you do the same for those who abused you (whites) we'll do the same. Let me know when you start

Edit: And dont get me wrong doggy. Most of my closest friends are black americans and 3 out of 5 women i fukk with are black americans. But i understand why some of my fellow haitians dont fukk with them because ive seen the sh!t myself.

Let's put it this way: My older sister went to Miami Edison H.S. in the late 80s and early 90s. You ask anyone in South Florida abor being haitian in that school during that time. You'll get more props than saying you were a WWII, Vietnam and Iraq war veteran. Enough said
Son I grew up around nothing but carribean people and honestly the black people I saw that shyt on Haitians the most was Jamaicans...called em dirty Haitians n everything..I got love for all my black people and I think black is black so I dont understand the hate..we all black..but im keepin shyt real based on what I saw...

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Son I grew up around nothing but carribean people and honestly the black people I saw that shyt on Haitians the most was Jamaicans...called em dirty Haitians n everything..I got love for all my black people and I think black is black so I dont understand the hate..we all black..but im keepin shyt real based on what I saw...
I hear you and i have sensed the hate from SOME jamaicans . But then again jamaicans tend to have a superiority complex. Ask anyone who is from the carribbean and they'll tell you jamaicans think they are far better than anyone else, period.

But from my personal experience it was black americans that continuously targeted haitians in south Florida thus how the "Zoe Pound" movement started. Street gangs was never part of haitian culture at all. It wasnt until young haitians got tired of being picked on that they got together to protect themselves. I PERSONALLY know haitian kidS who committed suicide from being jumped all the time just because he was haitian.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Breh blacks in the usa were always revolting. We didn't need some incentive to do so. The thing is America is a huge country. One state is damn near bigger or bigger than Haiti. Completely different dynamic for American slaves

I know blacks revolted in America, what I meant was the US government didn't want the black slaves to hear about a successful government overthrow by the slaves. In many parts of the south the slaves outnumbered the whites. If the news made it way back to the US the slaves would have gotten more incentive to continue to turn up. The US government were so scared of slaves here hearing the news, that they wouldn't even let whites from Haiti into the US for fear a slave would overhear one of them describing the work they got by Louverture and others.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I hear you and i have sensed the hate from SOME jamaicans . But then again jamaicans tend to have a superiority complex. Ask anyone who is from the carribbean and they'll tell you jamaicans think they are far better than anyone else, period.

But from my personal experience it was black americans that continuously targeted haitians in south Florida thus how the "Zoe Pound" movement started. Street gangs was never part of haitian culture at all. It wasnt until young haitians got tired of being picked on that they got together to protect themselves. I PERSONALLY know haitian kidS who committed suicide from being jumped all the time just because he was haitian.
Damn thats fukked up fam..im speakin on my experience here in NY...didnt know it was like that in Florida..but from my experience the older ones think we aint shyt...and I dont know if they ever been to Florida...but alot of blacks from other countries shyt on american blacks..

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Wow bullshyt prove it. I swear yall
Look at the lack of respect yall show to other black ppl to Spanish/Hispanic/White/lantio

Yall dont even get this mad when Mexicans gang was murking black folks in cali over race

The blacks with different culture is treated totally different(with disdain). While you guys welcome pale-lighter skin race with open arms until they over run yall or close to it. now look how yall treat other blacks compare to that with a different culture from you...its sad

Of course if you're not from America this might not register. You can look at haiti history we always been very prideful with our blackness and did what we can do for blacks around americas. Yeah the one who "really" attack the intuition called white supermacy on this side not only fighting back but try unite black-Caribbean/ Caribbean/black- American but the Spanish/Europeans/Americans didnt like that.

Yeah we do have stuck up haitians but that comes with the history remaining in our last names. Just like alot black Americans who names resembles they oppressors. We was ruled by the French some of they habits still remain in some of us.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Noone is saying the effort to revolt wasnt there. Napoleon's biggest mistake was training his slaves in Haiti to fight his wars for him as seen in the quote below:

In 1793, at war with France, Britain tried to capture St Domingue (Now Haiti) . The attempt ended in a costly and humiliating failure. By forcing British troops to withdraw in 1798 , [Toussaint] L'Ouverture showed British officers what determined military opponents enslaved people fighting for their freedom could be. Of the more than 20,000 British soldiers sent to St Domingue during five years of fighting, over 60% died during the conflict.

That combined with the fact that we caught them at the right time as France was involved in several wars with other European powers thus why he trained slaves to fight. Little did the French know that we would use the same military training they gave us to defeat them.

And unlike Haitians, black americans ddnt have the advantage of being in a terrain that is unknown to the enemy they were fighting. Remember the rebellion started in 1791 and the rebels quickly killed off the french troops that were present on the island. As Napoleaon sent reinforcement, French Officers that were being sent to Haiti to fight the revolution didnt know what they were stepping into. Leclerc (french General) himself admitted that while they far outnumbered the rebels and outgunned them, the fact that the rebels knew the terrain and easily ambushed them was the reason why they couldnt crush the rebellion. This is why he gave Toussaint Louverture all the respect as a leader on the battlefield.

In the meantime for black Americans the enemy was in closer proximity and as familiar with the terrain as they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.