Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I meant I don’t think stuntone is on some pedo apologist shyt.

How is that not pedo apologist shyt...half of these nikkas that ever been in these R.Kelly threads...sound like NAMBLA members but instead they are talking about 12 to 15 year old girls being with grown ass men decades older...

These nikkas are child rape apologists...:mjlol:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Your minority opinion on what is and isn't underaged is really only based on peoples abilities to create a living in a 2017 capitalist society. That's why 100 years ago it was normal for a 15 year old and 24 year old to get married and in certain countries it's also normal to do what R. Kelly does. There is no morality to your thoughts, it's 100% rooted in capitalism and a lack in awareness of how the world around you and biology works:manny:

Well it’s not 100 years ago now is it? It’s plenty of things that are illegal here that aren’t anywhere else and vice versa.There was also a point in time it was perfectly legal to own a human being so what’s your point?

Just say you want to be able to fukk freshmen girls and go. Ol Law and Order: SVU ass. You can’t get any grown women so you gotta advocate having sex with teenagers now?

:scust:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Well it’s not 100 years ago now is it? It’s plenty of things that are illegal here that aren’t anywhere else and vice versa.There was also a point in time it was perfectly legal to own a human being so what’s your point?

Just say you want to be able to fukk freshmen girls and go. Ol Law and Order: SVU ass. You can’t get any grown women so you gotta advocate having sex with teenagers now?

:scust:

Half of these nikkas on be juelzing on what rape actually is...

I wouldn't be surprised if these nikkas be on that Weinstein/Louis CK tip..

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're keeping it a buck. The tape was sold everywhere back then. Nikkaz watched it and came to their own conclusions.

He might have manipulated younger women but he wasn't raping them. I'm sure if there was video evidence on all these current cases that a lot of them would fall apart. Due to the alleged victims being willing participants. The ones that went for business meetings in hotel rooms and such..

It's naive to assume that Kelly wasn't getting handed these women by their own families in a pursuit of wealth. He MARRIED Aaliyah. Had sparkle who was his artist niece in the video etc. There's too many coincidences. Even now women are volunteering for his treatments.

THIS

Thing was , the girl didnt want to pursue the allegations

her family didnt want to pursue the allegations

only sparkle spoke out

he basically paid everyone involved off and when he was found not guilty it was a wrap .....

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well it’s not 100 years ago now is it?

Right, it's harder for a 26 year old and a 15 year old couple to create a living in the 2017 economy than it was 100 years ago. That's the only reason it's generally frowned upon in America and that's why you think the way you do about it. In most countries even in 2017 it's seen as fine tho and it's pretty obvious if you were born in those countries your opinion would be shaped by that countries opinion as opposed to your own ability to actually dissect concepts and ideas.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
And probably don’t think shyt about it

Until a White famous person gets caught being on some sexual assault/rapist shyt and they be like...yeah White men are rapist blah blah

and then start juelzing how it's really not rape...when a famous Black person does it...:mjlol:

Right, it's harder for a 26 year old and a 15 year old couple to create a living in the 2017 economy than it was 100 years ago. That's the only reason it's generally frowned upon in America and that's why you think the way you do about it. In most countries even in 2017 it's seen as fine tho and it's pretty obvious if you were born in those countries your opinion would be shaped by that countries opinion as opposed to your own ability to actually dissect concepts and ideas.

The reason why it's frowned upon is because women and girls have become independent of their fathers and husbands and have the equivalent rights of men and nobody expects to sell their daughter off to some 40 year old...:stopitslime:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you'll let a 40 year old date your 14 year old daughter...

I don't want my 14 year old daughter dating period. But I hope your dumb ass realizes that if your 14 year old daughter has a baby by a 40 year old generally her and the kid are in better shape than having a baby with another 14 year old. Or have you somehow illogically internalized how two 14 year olds raising a child is somehow better than a 40 and a 14 year old because your thoughts are clearly not yours? :patrice: