Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

To be fair, a lot of dudes have that mentality, though. Like, these girls were most likely fast ass thots before hand, anyway. I’m actually surprised he’s the only one in here so far that has said it.

@Stuntone post brings up another issue, though. A lot of people are quick to hold females accountable but not the dudes. Like somebody else said in here, R Kelly had support up the ass from Black women...but back in the early 90s, Aaliyah was getting booed at award shows and couldn’t get writers and producers for her second album due to those marriage rumors. Whereas, R Kelly continued to shine.

shyt is interesting.

I hope you and everybody that dapped this goes to hell :francis:
I thought the girl was 16/17? How old was she?

Say what you want. I use to teach middle school. A lot of these girls aren't innocent, they are very conning and know how to get want they want. Many young girls are hustling with their bodies.

I'm not giving R.Kelly a pass, he's fukked up. But if girl's out here choosing to hustle their puzzy and he's buying. And in court the girls denies it ever happened bcuz she's happy with their arrangement. Where's the victim? The girls are mad that the exposal messed up their hustle.

This simp culture demonizes men and get women the benefit of the doubt too much and never holds them accountable.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It’s all about timing.

It would be a MUCH different story if it happened today with Blogs and social media. Plus the climate against men and sexual assault.

A lot of us really don’t realize how much things change in our lifetime.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The reason why it's frowned upon is because women and girls have become independent of their fathers and husbands and have the equivalent rights of men and nobody expects to sell their daughter off to some 40 year old...:stopitslime:

IOW the same reasons why singlemotherhood and divorce are at all time highs. Got it.:huhldup:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
most black women have dated or been with men well over 10 years older than them, especially as teenagers.

they can't fault r kelly for being an ordinary dude :manny:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If we're keeping it a buck. The tape was sold everywhere back then. Nikkaz watched it and came to their own conclusions.

:patrice: did the tapes have the little girl peeing in the floor dancing before he fukked her, and then peed on her though?

i still don't think a lot of people saw that part...the parts with the grown women (and gary sheffields wife :usure:) are all over the place

that one part with the pre-pubescent girl got pulled real quick off the internet

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
thats cause his catalogue is iron clad and bulletproof from all these hoe accusations. This man has been hit with scandals for damn near 25 years and he's still out here doing his thing.

Also Kells is a self-confessed freak in bed so its easy to see that he dikkmatized most of the women and made them fall inlove with him and respect him, so even after all is said and done they refuse to rat him out and try to take him down.

Also Because of that nikka's discography and run in the music business he will ALWAYS get love from fans and industry people.

Kells came out unscathed just a few months ago when he got accused of running a cult. Guess what? his women are STILL with him doing what he tells them to. The summer Jam screen aint got shyt on Kells

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
To be fair, a lot of dudes have that mentality, though. Like, these girls were most likely fast ass thots before hand, anyway. I’m actually surprised he’s the only one in here so far that has said it.

@Stuntone post brings up another issue, though. A lot of people are quick to hold females accountable but not the dudes. Like somebody else said in here, R Kelly had support up the ass from Black women...but back in the early 90s, Aaliyah was getting booed at award shows and couldn’t get writers and producers for her second album due to those marriage rumors. Whereas, R Kelly continued to shine.

shyt is interesting.
More disturbing than interesting, but I agree. I don't understand the phenomenom

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Meaning I wouldn't want a 14 year old dating period and her bringing home a 14 year old boy is just as bad as her bringing home a 25 year old.

Or are you gonna try and irrationally explain why it's better for a 14 year old girl to be fukking a 14 year old boy than a grown man? Is the 14 year old boy gonna be a better father than the 25 year old if they pop out a kid or sumn?

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Right, it's harder for a 26 year old and a 15 year old couple to create a living in the 2017 economy than it was 100 years ago. That's the only reason it's generally frowned upon in America and that's why you think the way you do about it. In most countries even in 2017 it's seen as fine tho and it's pretty obvious if you were born in those countries your opinion would be shaped by that countries opinion as opposed to your own ability to actually dissect concepts and ideas.

You would have a point if 100% of the population of a country agreed on a given topic. Not everyone thought slavery was a good thing in the US 200 years ago just like not everyone in Yemen thinks 9 year old should be getting married to grown men in today’s age.

But imma let you prowl your playgrounds in peace.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Meaning I wouldn't want a 14 year old dating period and her bringing home a 14 year old boy is just as bad as her bringing home a 25 year old.

Or are you gonna try and irrationally explain why it's better for a 14 year old girl to be fukking a 14 year old boy than a grown man? Is the 14 year old boy gonna be a better father than the 25 year old if they pop out a kid or sumn?

Nah. You doing too much.

Do you really need an explanation as to why it’s unacceptable for a 14 year old to be with a grown man, as opposed to someone her own age? What in the roman Polanski hell is going on here? lol

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You would have a point if 100% of the population of a country agreed on a given topic. Not everyone thought slavery was a good thing in the US 200 years ago just like not everyone in Yemen thinks 9 year old should be getting married to grown men in today’s age.

But imma let you prowl your playgrounds in peace.

My grandpa started dating my grandma when he was 23 and she was 14 and I guarantee none of your bullshyt little relationships with people your age will ever amount to 1/100th of what theirs was. Does this fact of life anger you?

Does it really bother you that 14 year olds out here got better judgement in a quality man and know how to hold one down better than you do :russ:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't want my 14 year old daughter dating period. But I hope your dumb ass realizes that if your 14 year old daughter has a baby by a 40 year old generally her and the kid are in better shape than having a baby with another 14 year old. Or have you somehow illogically internalized how two 14 year olds raising a child is somehow better than a 40 and a 14 year old because your thoughts are clearly not yours? :patrice:

:gucci:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah. You doing too much.

Do you really need an explanation as to why it’s unacceptable for a 14 year old to be with a grown man, as opposed to someone her own age? What in the roman Polanski hell is going on here? lol

What I need for you to do is explain to me why it is better for a 14 year old to fukk another 14 year old over a 25 year old.

Ima need you to break that science down because there seems to be an extreme lack of logic coming from the R. Kelly haters.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt is interesting.

:ohhh: