Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Because it's all consensual and it's only a new phenomenon that a 15 year old is somehow a victim by choosing to fukk am adult. Depending on the country R. Kelly is in the right legally in 2017. Half you nikkas got grandpas that was 26 blowing out ya 14 year old grandmas back talking shyt about R. Kelly :russ:
:yeshrug: This nikka ain’t lying.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Not knowing a girl is underage is a ”slip up.” I’ve heard that story about him prowling high schools also and I’m not even from Chicago. That’s not. Even if a teenaged girl barely out of middle school is a hoe why would a wealthy grown man that has options take advantage of that? :stopitslime:

I agree with you. But when you get to the core of it, isn’t that normal misogynistic thinking?

I don’t think he’s on some pedo shyt. I just think he feels like a lot of nikkas do - once a female gets a certain age, they shouldn’t be coddled. I mean, these aren’t little, little kids we’re talking about. Right? Idk. I’m just tying to play devils advocate.

If Aaliyah had not hooked up with Timbaland and Missy for One In a Million, her career would have been done with. And she was only 15/16 at the time the industry was about to turn its back on her.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
What was surprising to me was that after it all, Aaliyah got villainized. That’s the part that I never understood. That’s what made the transition to the second album difficult. It was hard for us to get producers. We were coming off of a multi-platinum debut album and except for a couple of relationships with Jermaine Dupri and Puffy, it was hard for us to get producers on the album. She was 16, 17 at the time of the second album. I just didn’t understand why they were upset with baby girl.”

Quote from Jomo Hankerson, Aaliyah’s cousin.

R Kelly been getting passes since the early 90s lol

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why would my “minority” opinion that it’s wrong to sexualize and take advantage of underaged girls make me angry? You’re trying too hard to sound smart.

Your minority opinion on what is and isn't underaged is really only based on peoples abilities to create a living in a 2017 capitalist society. That's why 100 years ago it was normal for a 15 year old and 24 year old to get married and in certain countries it's also normal to do what R. Kelly does. There is no morality to your thoughts, it's 100% rooted in capitalism and a lack in awareness of how the world around you and biology works:manny:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.Kelly lucked out MOST black women are loyal as fukk to black men ( contrary to the BS that’s spewed on this site) .

If black women were unified against Kelly he would’ve been done, but the combination of older black women loving his music since the 90’s, some younger black women not wanting to see him get railroaded by the system and R.Kelly begging for forgiveness he got a out.

I remember watching those “Free R.Kelly protest in Chicago. Shyt looked like a Alpha and Delta sorority function mixed with your Grandma church meetings.

:wow:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Because it's all consensual and it's only a new phenomenon that a 15 year old is somehow a victim by choosing to fukk am adult. Depending on the country R. Kelly is in the right legally in 2017. Half you nikkas got grandpas that was 26 blowing out ya 14 year old grandmas back talking shyt about R. Kelly :russ:
My great grandma was 18 my great grandpa was 48:dame:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

Yall nikkas in these R.Kelly threads be on some heavy pedo shyt...

Then yall nikkas wanna turn around and say Cacs are sexual degenerates and Black people don't stuff like that...:martin:

You using the term pedo, but let's pull up your grandparents and relatives their age receipts. I'ma need the same energy given to R.Kelly to them relatives or for yall to miss me with your fake moral outrage :manny:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You using the term pedo, but let's pull up your grandparents and relatives their age receipts. I'ma need the same energy given to R.Kelly to them relatives or for yall to miss me with your fake moral outrage :manny:

That's fukking pedo...

so you telling me...

Your daughter comes home with a 25 year old man and your daughter is 14...you gonna be like..."Welcome to the family...":jawalrus:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I agree with you. But when you get to the core of it, isn’t that normal misogynistic thinking?

I don’t think he’s on some pedo shyt. I just think he feels like a lot of nikkas do - once a female gets a certain age, they shouldn’t be coddled. I mean, these aren’t little, little kids we’re talking about. Right? Idk. I’m just tying to play devils advocate.

If Aaliyah had not hooked up with Timbaland and Missy for One In a Million, her career would have been done with. And she was only 15/16 at the time the industry was about to turn its back on her.

I see where youre coming from in a way. I don’t fault him for being attracted to grown women’s bodies because what straight man wouldn’t. I fault him for still being attracted to and acting upon that attraction know that the girl is only 14. 17? Eh.... maybe. 14? A high school freshman that can’t even drive or get a job? Absolutely not.

Like I said even if she’s a willing participant, why be the one to go there?

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's fukking pedo...

so you telling me...

Your daughter comes home with a 25 year old man and your daughter is 14...you gonna be like..."Welcome to the family...":jawalrus:

I'ma definitely give a 25 year old man the same treatment I'd give a 14 year old boy. The age is really irrelevant to me.