Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Yall finna call:duck: but whatever

One of my coworkers use to go to HS near where kellz lived in the burbs of Chicago

Said dude would always drop off girls she knew in a Range or Lexus and they’d brag how they spent the weekend with him and he smashed :dead: Dude would also buy them jewerly and shoes

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
tumblr_lvwlaifE4P1qjraczo1_250.gif

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I was thinking about pedogate in Hollyweird and all the shyt coming out now and how everybody seems disturbed and disgusted. Careers are on the chopping block. Certain people will never have the same type of careers. And rightfully so.

But years before pedogate, R Kelly was in the news for having sex with underaged girls and urinating on them. A lot of these cases were settled out of court, too. Nah, he ain’t selling records like that because r&b as a whole isn’t selling. But this nikka can sell out an arena tour when he goes on the road.

Don’t forget - he wrote that song for a 15 year old Aaliyah.

What do you think?
r kelly has a top notch manager and he is being rep by one of the biggest talent agencys

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything mentioned above is valid. But to top it off, Kellz would smote the masses with a hit gospel song to make it all fade into the sunset.

After all the court battles, he'd hit you with a, "prayer changes things" song.

:wow:

:wow:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
them hoez were already fukking anyway. Aint no virgins and innocent women getting pissed on like that. Like it was cool. Those hoez were hustling.
Even if the girl was already fukking, it ain't remotely cool for a grown nikka to fukk a 14 year old. If she was hoeing, she would've been hoeing with other teenagers. I hope you aren't fukking with any female that has kids, trifling ass nikka, don't sound like they'd be safe around you

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall finna call:duck: but whatever

One of my coworkers use to go to HS near where kellz lived in the burbs of Chicago

Said dude would always drop off girls she knew in a Range or Lexus and they’d brag how they spent the weekend with him and he smashed :dead: Dude would also buy them jewerly and shoes

you aint the only one who seen & heard this tbf

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Even if the girl was already fukking, it ain't remotely cool for a grown nikka to fukk a 14 year old. If she was hoeing, she would've been hoeing with other teenagers. I hope you aren't fukking with any female that has kids, trifling ass nikka, don't sound like they'd be safe around you

To be fair, a lot of dudes have that mentality, though. Like, these girls were most likely fast ass thots before hand, anyway. I’m actually surprised he’s the only one in here so far that has said it.

@Stuntone post brings up another issue, though. A lot of people are quick to hold females accountable but not the dudes. Like somebody else said in here, R Kelly had support up the ass from Black women...but back in the early 90s, Aaliyah was getting booed at award shows and couldn’t get writers and producers for her second album due to those marriage rumors. Whereas, R Kelly continued to shine.

shyt is interesting.