Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The fact that you even need an explanation for this is what’s concerning.

So what you're saying is that a kid is better off with a 14 year old parent than with a 25 year old parent. Gotchu. I was just making sure this isn't a moral issue in the least bit but just a bunch of birds talking out the side of their neck.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Meaning I wouldn't want a 14 year old dating period and her bringing home a 14 year old boy is just as bad as her bringing home a 25 year old.

Or are you gonna try and irrationally explain why it's better for a 14 year old girl to be fukking a 14 year old boy than a grown man? Is the 14 year old boy gonna be a better father than the 25 year old if they pop out a kid or sumn?

giphy.gif

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
My grandpa started dating my grandma when he was 23 and she was 14 and I guarantee none of your bullshyt little relationships with people your age will ever amount to 1/100th of what theirs was. Does this fact of life anger you?

Does it really bother you that 14 year olds out here got better judgement in a quality man and know how to hold one down better than you do :russ:

Ya granddad is a pedophile that couldn’t get a grown woman his age. The fukk I gotta be jealous of? if anything I feel sorry for your grandma.

0/10 FOH don’t quote me again :camby:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ya granddad is a pedophile that couldn’t get a grown woman his age. The fukk I gotta be jealous of? if anything I feel sorry for your grandma.

0/10 FOH don’t quote me again :camby:

You gonna have to find someone you can put 70+ years in with before you get a relevant voice on this topic sweetheart. From the looks of it your thoughts reflect someone who hasn't matured much pass 12 so you're definitely projecting. Not everyone woman is a bird sweetheart :youngsabo:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
So what you're saying is that a kid is better off with a 14 year old parent than with a 25 year old parent. Gotchu. I was just making sure this isn't a moral issue in the least bit but just a bunch of birds talking out the side of their neck.

It most definitely IS a moral issue. What can a 25 year old MAN do for a 14 year old, besides sexually exploit her and take advantage of her innocence?

Your posts are very concerning.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It most definitely IS a moral issue. What can a 25 year old MAN do for a 14 year old, besides sexually exploit her and take advantage of her innocence?

Your posts are very concerning.

So you're really saying a 14 year old boy can do more for a partner than a 25 year old man?

You sound a lil insane right now, not gonna lie.

Kami

Banned
Daps
I was thinking about pedogate in Hollyweird and all the shyt coming out now and how everybody seems disturbed and disgusted. Careers are on the chopping block. Certain people will never have the same type of careers. And rightfully so.

But years before pedogate, R Kelly was in the news for having sex with underaged girls and urinating on them. A lot of these cases were settled out of court, too. Nah, he ain’t selling records like that because r&b as a whole isn’t selling. But this nikka can sell out an arena tour when he goes on the road.

Don’t forget - he wrote that song for a 15 year old Aaliyah.

What do you think?

aaliyah was actually a year or two older than her industry age not that it mattered.

wouldnt call kelly a pedo either..a pervert yes. once you call these guys pedos than real pedos can claim its not an illness.

lastly why did michael jackson who was a REAL PEDOPHILE. get away with what he did and why did the blakc community embrace him yet shyt on guys like cosby? disgusitng. the nikka paid out families and had to reorganize assets to do so.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
So you're really saying a 14 year old boy can do more for a partner than a 25 year old man?

You sound a lil insane right now, not gonna lie.

A 14 year old boy is on equal playing field with a 14 year old girl, so yes...he would be a more suitable for a relationship in this particular situation.

You’re in here trying to justify why it should be acceptable for a grown ass man to be in a romantic relationship with what is essentially a child. Are you kidding me?

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A 14 year old boy is on equal playing field with a 14 year old girl, so yes...he would be a more suitable for a relationship in this particular situation.

You’re in here trying to justify why it should be acceptable for a grown ass man to be in a romantic relationship with what is essentially a child. Are you kidding me?

I mean you're sitting here telling me a 14 year old is a more suitable partner than a 25 year old and you really tryna somehow say I'm the pedo?

Whatever you say. It's a reason why 80% of the planet disagrees with your line of thinking. It's not very smart.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
aaliyah was actually a year or two older than her industry age not that it mattered.

wouldnt call kelly a pedo either..a pervert yes. once you call these guys pedos than real pedos can claim its not an illness.

lastly why did michael jackson who was a REAL PEDOPHILE. get away with what he did and why did the blakc community embrace him yet shyt on guys like cosby? disgusitng. the nikka paid out families and had to reorganize assets to do so.

Aaliyah was born January 16, 1979. Which would have made her 14/15 when that song (and album) was made and released.