Why do women wear such tight/little clothing to the gym

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
People at the gym dressing up in compression fits to make them feel like Cat Woman and Spider Man crack me up.

true.. instagram got people thinking they part of the avengers. Cappin America and Cappin Marvel

ive been told broads actually do like the compression gear. especially on brehs.

we made the athletic gear swag fashionable outside of sports.. dudes always look like they ready to ball, now I know why. seem like to women, it's interchangeable with grey sweats

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
:unimpressed:...U bit me scrap...U can't take what I was born with...seems to me I'm living rent free in ur head....everybody's all bout the money...what world u living in?...only thing free is oxygen...couldve sold out long time ago...would be further than I am..don't ever question my integrity:ufdup:
I don't know old head, a king's duty is to his people, not to the bread :unimpressed:
You may have caught the pass years ago, but you fumbled it along the way. Ya been subbed out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attention.

this is the only answer....

of course if you ask one they'll say its comfortable.....:gucci:

men work out everyday without spandex on....and we're very comfortable....

breh ive seen it all.....

full make up....lashes.....see through leggings....with the loud colored thong and without any panties....making laps around the gym for maximum exposure :yeshrug:

attention is all it is

and the finer she is....the more extrememe the clothes or lack thereof will be

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Honestly it can get super hot, especially if you’re doing a high intensity workout. In those cases sports bras and shorts can be more comfortable for some women, and Nike makes the cute ones. I have them, but they ride up easy so I don’t wear them out but to each their own. Let them get they fitness on like you :yeshrug:
But there be mad nikkas rocking hoodies and heavy tracksuit bottoms pushing and pulling crazy weight, if they can so can these hoes

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll acting like people want ya'll to wear 2000 era baggy jeans to the gym. Skin tight clothing is too much for both sexes.

images

Ya'll out here saying this too loose clothing. :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Ya'll acting like people want ya'll to wear 2000 era baggy jeans to the gym. Skin tight clothing is too much for both sexes.

images

Ya'll out here saying this too loose clothing. :mjlol:
The problem is obvious...

That basic clothing that Becky wearing ain't going to get a thot the level of attention they crave...

The funny part is we're told we're wrong for staring at these attention seeking thots...

King Jae

Banned
Daps
I don't know old head, a king's duty is to his people, not to the bread :unimpressed:
You may have caught the pass years ago, but you fumbled it along the way. Ya been subbed out
What do u think integrity means:mjlol:....I'm done here...there's only one me...:francis: