Why do women wear such tight/little clothing to the gym

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
shyt is distracting to heterosexual males, and if it’s not, then you’re the one who needs his homometer checked
No it's not distracting unless you're a pervert using the gym just to look at women...I'm not a hound that can't control myself whenever I'm around women, besides I'm a married man but even before then women in form fitting clothing was never a distraction for me at the gym.

You ain't deny being a pervert, but at the same time you're pressed (and acting scary) because there's women wearing gym clothes which is making you feel "uncomfortable" (what kinda straight man complaining about women in clothes making him nervous / frightened) if anything that's kinda (nah it is) gayish to me.

You tried to switch the narrative of my statement but you ain't slick...:umad:.

Last edited:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
:unimpressed:...ran the streets since I was 14..I'm 37 now...do the math....only thing I ain't seen is Jesus...that's why I sit my ass in the house....only thing that impress me is a bankroll with my name on it...ur opinion don't matter unless u got a check for me...
Ran the streets for that long and yet a young boul take ya crown :unimpressed:
All about the money, sounds like you could easily be persuaded to :mjpls: tendencies

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
I trust myself it’s just annoying to be trying to a use a machine and to have 70 random guys walking up talking “hey beautiful do you need a little help” “I can be your personal trainer” “ Your body is so perfect I can tell you work out a lot “

It’s like I repeat the same 3 things “no thanks, I got it, it’s okay” then once you turn them down for their help they just flat out hit on you.”you’re so beautiful I just had to come talk to you” are you single” “why isn’t your man at the gym with you”
Humble brag:unimpressed:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Because that is what you are supposed to wear. Loose clothing can catch and really isn't safe. You need clothes that move with your body. Lose clothing can chaff sensitive areas like the nipples too.
I agree with this but we can't ignore the element of attention as well:ehh:

Women love attention

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
shyt....it don't bother me none:mjgrin:

Wearing fitted clothing while working out is just alot more comfortable:yeshrug:

I usually rock a wife beater with joggers thats skinny at the leg. It's just comfortable and makes it easier to move around.

Now theres some chicks that blatantly wear it for the attention. I'm talking about the types that would only lift 10 pounds on the pull down machine then take pics of herself with the flex emoji on her snapchat:mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
besides getting a good workout checking out all the thick asses, thighs and titties is one of the main reason I go. i dont make it obvious of course and i mainly focus on the workout. however if i see a juicy ass in some tight leggins im doing a double take.

Daps
:mjlol: Y’all really complain about everything.
My building has its own gym so I haven’t seen a gym outfit in months (our building is pretty empty in the morning)
:mjlit: It was always a sight to see though

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No serious gym goer should be finding random gym thots 'distracting.' If seeing women at the gym in sports bras and yoga pants or compression shorts is enough to throw off your workouts, you are either

A. Thirsty as hell
B. Not taking your training very seriously
C. Both

In either case, that's something you need to work on yourself. In fact, if you worked more on problem B, you wouldn't have problem A.

God bless

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man just throw on your headphones and get in your zone and keep it moving. Women should not be that distracting at the gym lol. I’m not going to lie though... I used to work with a chick that worked out at my gym and she had an amazing ass bruhs! She put that shyt on full display whilst working on some machine that had her suspended in the air lol. Every dude stopped to enjoy the show! She wasn’t even dressed like y’all are saying. Just tight workout pants and a tank top.