Why do women wear such tight/little clothing to the gym

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
So.

Professional WNBA players can wear reasonable sized shorts/shirts for playing 60+ games but ya'll females need the tightest clothes possible for ya'll wacka exercises?
This is why so many women consistent get away with the nonsense they do. Simple minded men are right behind them consigning them.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dudes are so gay in here to the point women being at the gym is an "issue / distraction" :mjlol: it's only distracting if you're a pervert and it's an issue because you're gay...stop fronting.
Yes, if a woman has a large ass and fitted pants, its distracting. Shouldn't be a shocking statement to make.

I would say men that find it destracting to the point of being unable to workout should consider all male gyms, but those have been eliminated due to feminism.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
besides getting a good workout checking out all the thick asses, thighs and titties is one of the main reason I go. i dont make it obvious of course and i mainly focus on the workout. however if i see a juicy ass in some tight leggins im doing a double take.
Perverts like this is why women wearing tight fitting clothing is a bad idea. Men will literally plan their entire day around p*ssy. The desperate ones may even get violently aggressive.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They know what they doing. The other day at LA fitness a PAWG in damn near see thru white leggings had a black thong on underneath so you could see a pretty clear picture of that ass. I couldn't help but look as well as every other man in the gym
But if you look YOU'RE the pervert according to most women and these homo male feminists out here.

Its ridiculous.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get enjoyment from acting like a woman dressed sexy at the gym doesn’t exist

Helps my mind actually focus on the gym too by completely ignoring any female in the area
Its a great excerise in mental toughness. Im almost numb to beautiful women now. Ignoring 9's and 10's while focused on your workout is an exercise in itself.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Its a great excerise in mental toughness. Im almost numb to beautiful women now. Ignoring 9's and 10's while focused on your workout is an exercise in itself.
This is facts

I see myself as Ghandi in the gym enduring the wicked thrust traps and staying grounded