Why do women wear such tight/little clothing to the gym

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perverts like this is why women wearing tight fitting clothing is a bad idea. Men will literally plan their entire day around p*ssy. The desperate ones may even get violently aggressive.

lol at being a pervert for looking at ass & titties.
I dont plan my day around p*ssy. seeing ass n titties at the gym just makes the gym better.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy..when #teacherbae or demetria obilor were getting criticized for wearing clothes that were deemed too tight for them people were saying "let these queens live" but women wearing tight clothes at the gym and they are all kind of names...some of yall are confused lol

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still trying to figure out how not finding women in gym clothes distracting is 'nonsense.' :wtf:

Nobody said you can't notice, but if you're getting 'distracted' you're not training hard enough, you thirsty beta male bytch. :camby:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Let's cut the shyt. Chicks in here talmbout "moisture wicking material" :shaq2:
I wear a t-shirt and track pants or basketball shorts to the gym. So do most of the other dudes in the gym.
None of us ever said "I can't finish my set. My pants are too loose!":damn:
Nobody has ever caught their t-shirt on a machine (it's possible but, come on)
Most women go to the gym to look cute. They get in there and bullshyt around.
Their attire usually goes along with that purpose. Your shorts dont have to be that short or that tight.
Ya'll gonna fukk around and give yourselves yeast infections yanking the seam of your shorts up into your coochie to create fake camel toe.:mjgrin:
Let's not even get into IG thots and their "workouts":snoop:
All that said, I dont mind one bit.:sas2:
You're in here making my dikk hard and giving me motivation to push through this plateau.:takedat:
And if things fall into place, we can get what we both want and have some hot sweaty post workout sex after this.:obama:
Keep up the good work, ladies.:salute:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it comes down to the fact that some people just cant ignore a woman when they are in the gym. Dudes stay walking around in compression shirts, wife beaters, or even shirtless in some gyms flexing in the mirror and not a peep...mostly because you are a straight male...

But for most women imo they view their best attributes being their butt and stomach so they want to see the results and the face that you see something that is attractive is enough to distract you...

People want to feel good about themselves, let them live, they aren't hurting anyone

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they do it for attention and because some whore on ig told them thats hot

case and point:

^u can see this bytch whole labia poppin out like a macaron

and these are the types of exercises these hos do at the gym. 99% ass workouts then maybe some cardio. u never see them doing shyt else
they're there with a face full of make up and skin tight clothes to get looked at and maybe act outraged when dudes stare

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also tend to love doing squats and thigh machines.

It's rare that I see women doing any upper body workouts.

Not that I'm complaining. :whoa:

I prefer working my legs than my upper body just like some men constantly skip leg day and focus mostly on their upper body :yeshrug:. You focus on what you think will make you look the best