Why do women wear such tight/little clothing to the gym

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
Honestly it can get super hot, especially if you’re doing a high intensity workout. In those cases sports bras and shorts can be more comfortable for some women, and Nike makes the cute ones. I have them, but they ride up easy so I don’t wear them out but to each their own. Let them get they fitness on like you :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No serious gym goer should be finding random gym thots 'distracting.' If seeing women at the gym in sports bras and yoga pants or compression shorts is enough to throw off your workouts, you are either

A. Thirsty as hell
B. Not taking your training very seriously
C. Both

In either case, that's something you need to work on yourself. In fact, if you worked more on problem B, you wouldn't have problem A.

God bless

:pachaha:

Nonsense like this is why you gotta love the coli......... :dead:

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Gym= Gymnós = naked...Goes back to the Greeks..they exercised showing their nakedness

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Ran the streets for that long and yet a young boul take ya crown :unimpressed:
All about the money, sounds like you could easily be persuaded to :mjpls: tendencies
:unimpressed:...U bit me scrap...U can't take what I was born with...seems to me I'm living rent free in ur head....everybody's all bout the money...what world u living in?...only thing free is oxygen...couldve sold out long time ago...would be further than I am..don't ever question my integrity:ufdup: