Why do women wear such tight/little clothing to the gym

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Because that is what you are supposed to wear. Loose clothing can catch and really isn't safe. You need clothes that move with your body. Lose clothing can chaff sensitive areas like the nipples too.
:martin: Stop. And all they have to do is wear compression tights under their shorts like men do. I can wick sweat and keep shyt locked down all without poking out some innocent young woman's eye. But apparently I need to see your clit and camel toe for ya'll to get a decent workout.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
:unimpressed:...u made a thread about women showin skin in the gym..think bout that for a second...i earned my name thru blood sweat tears and pain....if u only knew the half....lets just say I made the world come look for me and I didn't have to leave my couch....famous ppl know who I am...and that's not an exaggeration or delusions of grandeur:sas2:
So you're proud of sitting on the couch all day is what you're tellin me :unimpressed:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
So you're proud of sitting on the couch all day is what you're tellin me :unimpressed:
:unimpressed:..when u that naga..u can make the world come to u....got more hustle than u will ever have...

#levels

So in closing...take king out ur name...kings don't worry bout what women do unless they sleepin with them....

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
:unimpressed:..when u that naga..u can make the world come to u....got more hustle than u will ever have...

#levels

So in closing...take king out ur name...kings don't worry bout what women do unless they sleepin with them....
someone just made a thread about all these boring homebody dudes and here you come reppin couch life :unimpressed:
the crown is mine pleighboi

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I’ve tried working out in sweats and a loose shirt and it was so uncomfortable. I prefer shorts and a sports bra. I can live with leggings and a tight shirt but the less clothes the better.

I just switched to an all women’s gym to avoid menfolk.
You don't trust ya self :ohhh:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
someone just made a thread about all these boring homebody dudes and here you come reppin couch life :unimpressed:
the crown is mine pleighboi
:unimpressed:...ran the streets since I was 14..I'm 37 now...do the math....only thing I ain't seen is Jesus...that's why I sit my ass in the house....only thing that impress me is a bankroll with my name on it...ur opinion don't matter unless u got a check for me...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You don't trust ya self :ohhh:

I trust myself it’s just annoying to be trying to a use a machine and to have 70 random guys walking up talking “hey beautiful do you need a little help” “I can be your personal trainer” “ Your body is so perfect I can tell you work out a lot “

It’s like I repeat the same 3 things “no thanks, I got it, it’s okay” then once you turn them down for their help they just flat out hit on you.”you’re so beautiful I just had to come talk to you” are you single” “why isn’t your man at the gym with you”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes are so gay in here to the point women being at the gym is an "issue / distraction" :mjlol: it's only distracting if you're a pervert and it's an issue because you're gay...stop fronting.

shyt is distracting to heterosexual males, and if it’s not, then you’re the one who needs his homometer checked

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
D-pLAsbXUAAlbAV

Just enjoy