Why do women wear such tight/little clothing to the gym

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Moisture wicking compression garments are my favorite things to wear at the gym. For me it's not about looking cute or seeking attention but what allows me to move freely and keeps me cool. I get stares in the gym but I'm not there to get chose. I'm there to sweat and look ugly, plus I wear headphones so I'm oblivious to a lot of things. I get in and get out. :yeshrug:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve tried working out in sweats and a loose shirt and it was so uncomfortable. I prefer shorts and a sports bra. I can live with leggings and a tight shirt but the less clothes the better.

I just switched to an all women’s gym to avoid menfolk.

This would be PERFECT! I only go to my gym because it's literally a mile from my house :mjcry:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Attention and it has gotten to the point that it's a little annoying. My wife wears tights with shorts over them and a sports bra with a fitted tank top over it. No need to look like a whore at the gym...

They have even transitioned to pulling their tights up to their titties, to show off their tired raggedy camel toe.
Muthafukaz in here acting like they dont know what OP is talking about...
Ofcourse, I'm a man and my man side likes seeing the shyt...
But my brain be like :dwillhuh:"bytch... but why tho?"...
We can all sit in this gym and act like we ain't looking at u wit our peripherals and shyt...
All the men making eye contact with each other when u walk pass like
:comeon::jawalrus:
:noah::youngsabo:

All because u wanna wear more revealing and tighter clothes than u wear in ur bed room.
I always say, let a man just walk around in speedos wit a big ass hammer in his shorts.
I bet he'd be called a pervert, or looked at funny

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If they were worried about men ogling them they likely wouldn’t be wearing it so they clearly don’t care.

Let’s be reality, if she attractive she could have on trash bags and we would notice.

Enjoy the scenery and get back to training.

This really only needed to be made in appreciation thread mode only.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because that is what you are supposed to wear. Loose clothing can catch and really isn't safe. You need clothes that move with your body. Lose clothing can chaff sensitive areas like the nipples too.

:comeon:

Catch what? How is it unsafe? Men do the same exercises and lift hundreds of pounds in a t shirt and basketball shorts or sweatpants.

Women wear tight clothes because they want attention, that's it. I'm not complaining though:mjlit: