Why do women wear such tight/little clothing to the gym

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one said shyt has to be extra baggy, but there's a difference between not-baggy and booty shorts with a sports bra
Shyt I rock a tank n some shorts...

Most men doing that or a shirt/no shirt.
That's less clothes then what the women wearing.

Generally women wear tighter clothes:yeshrug:

Post what you think is appropriate/inappropriate

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
is there any legitimate reason for this other than tryna look cute? I'm not complaining :shaq:

But women don't want men to ogle them and then show up to the gym tryna show off their asses and look cute and shyt :dahell:

Is there something I'm missing here?
What do men wear to the gym?
serious lifters are often in there dressed in the same manner....tanks,cutoff shirts,shorts (and occasionally tights)

I haven't been inside a gym consistently since social media era, so I can imagine what you mean by tight clothes. but in most cases....wearing form fitting clothing makes sense. For support and to keep muscles warm.

NBA players wear/wore tights/leggings/biker shorts under uniform in games for the same reasons.

Last edited:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Shyt I rock a tank n some shorts...

Most men doing that or a shirt/no shirt.
That's less clothes then what the women wearing.

Generally women wear tighter clothes:yeshrug:

Post what you think is appropriate/inappropriate
It's not as much a matter of appropriate vs inappropriate as it is don't get upset when you're really tryna show it all off

There's a difference between these
o15qlm-l-610x610-pants-gym+clothes-workout-workout+gym+leggins-workout+clothes-exercise-womens+exercise+clothes-sportswear-womens+sportswear.jpg

rBVaVlwk0GGAY9dPAApThuTt86I118.jpg

And nothing but a sports bra and some booty shorts like I said. I saw two women today, basically had their asses hanging out

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Attention and it has gotten to the point that it's a little annoying. My wife wears tights with shorts over them and a sports bra with a fitted tank top over it. No need to look like a whore at the gym...

They have even transitioned to pulling their tights up to their titties, to show off their tired raggedy camel toe.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
What do you wear in the gym?

article-2321621-19AF9C59000005DC-954_634x885.jpg

I know I don't like anything baggy at the gym. Everything gotta be right on me. I imagine women the same
That’s actually how i dress at the gym except my stuff matches. I find it easier to lift in baggy clothing. I’m not really a fan of fitted clothing in any manner tho

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
is there any legitimate reason for this other than tryna look cute? I'm not complaining :shaq:

But women don't want men (who they are not attracted to) to ogle them and then show up to the gym tryna show off their asses and look cute and shyt :dahell:

Is there something I'm missing here?

Fixed :francis:

They want the right ones to ogle them :ufdup: