Why Do Women Give Out Their Number To Men They Arent Interested In?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I never understood why women will talk to a man they met in a club , give him their real number and never respond back to his texts/calls. Why not just say you arent interested or you have a boyfriend?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I never understood why women will talk to a man they met in a club , give him their real number and never respond back to his texts/calls. Why not just say you arent interested or you have a boyfriend?

This happened to me recently. I was at the bus stop and met this fly chick. We got to talking and we hit it off right away. Same interests, she seemed to be really interested. She was the one that wanted to give me the number before I asked.

She was drunk though, and I was drunk too. Maybe she doesn't remember me. Her phone was dead and I didn't have mine on me but she took the time to get out a piece of paper and write it down for me.

Anyway, next day I texted her in the evening, she never replied. Then I waited a couple of days, tried calling, she didn't pick up. I said, I'ma call her one more time, then I'm done. So I did, she didn't pick up so I left a message on her voice mail and that was that.

I wonder if maybe I have the wrong number or something. Its a shame cause she was cute and seemed like a cool chick.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Because it's easier to ignore his texts/calls than to tell him off on the spot... You don't know how a stranger is gonna react. Some of them won't take no for an answer, others get mad...
Its easier to say "you seem like a good man and if I was single I would give you my number" and then walk away. How do you think that man will react when he sees you out again after you ignored his calls/texts?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Its easier to say "you seem like a good man and if I was single I would give you my number" and then walk away. How do you think that man will react when he sees you out again after you ignored his calls/texts?

lol You think men give up just b/c u say you have a man? Honey no. The next reply is usually something like " We can just be friends." "Do you need a friend?" or something like "I mean does your man to XYZ." No doesn't mean no to a lot of men.