Why do women be writing desperate sh*t on Facebook?

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
It's a lot easier to find someone with a great personality when you are attracting more people. You can be an amazing person and be around amazing people, but if the attraction isn't there, the odds are you won't find out how amazing they truly are. People don't scan each other with lasers that define their personalities and then approach. It's all about the physical. Does being attractive GUARANTEE finding someone with a great personality? Not at all, but if you think that an attractive woman doesn't have it easier finding a mate than other people you are highly mistaken. An attractive woman has options. She can sort through all the rift raft. If you aren't attractive you kind of take what you get. Does being rich guarantee you'll find a better neighborhood? Not at all but it gives you options. Attractive women have OPTIONS. People forget that shyt. Women are the gate keepers. And that's a whole other topic but we all should know by now that women have to say yes in order for a relationship to go down.

The options are there, but it's a 'needle in a haystack' type situation. I'll meet good looking men, who have all the physical qualities that would make a beautiful kid, but the dude hasn't read a book since grade school.

Then I'll meet a dude who is intelligent, but he is bad with money and is either mildly unattractive and/or obese.

Finding a well rounded quality dude, who would be a good role model, father, responsible life long companion and who I would also be sexually attracted to, is not easy.

I've managed to find that dude, but trust, he aint that cute... and my family and friends do clown.

Believe it or not, some women are single because they haven't found the right guy. It's not that easy.

Aiiiiiiiiiight, I'm done derailing.

Oh and as far as the thread... yeah those chicks are attention whores and have no idea how their negative and whiny posts repel people. But it aint my job to save them. That's for the internet simps to do.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
If you think about it is that really a bad thing? When you're in your 20's you're supposed to be having fun and enjoying life. Settling down is something old people do.

:upsetfavre:

Settling down is something mature people do. Indecision in dating = indecision in life. The bachelor lifestyle although appealing for some is a liability for most in Corporate America.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The options are there, but it's a 'needle in a haystack' type situation. I'll meet good looking men, who have all the physical qualities that would make a beautiful kid, but the dude hasn't read a book since grade school.

Then I'll meet a dude who is intelligent, but he is bad with money and is either mildly unattractive and/or obese.

Finding a well rounded quality dude, who would be a good role model, father, responsible life long companion and who I would also be sexually attracted to, is not easy.

I've managed to find that dude, but trust, he aint that cute... and my family and friends do clown.

Believe it or not, some women are single because they haven't found the right guy. It's not that easy.

Finding someone who is well rounded is hard for EVERYONE, but when you are attractive you increase your odds. I'm sorry but an attractive female is only lonely because she chooses to be. If you have a long ass grocery list of what you demand in a man then what do you expect? No one is perfect. At least as an attractive woman you have guys approaching you and you have the power to reject them for whatever reason you want, no matter how small it is. Compare that to a mildly attractive guy. The attractive girl is at least getting play and eliminating people at will. You have the option. It's only as hard as you make it when people are actually trying to get with you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it...an attractive man can get a girl just as easily. shyt men are pickier than women because at least a girl will dan ugly guy...men ain't wifing a gotdamn 4 unless she exceeds his other standards ten fold let's be real here. Women and men do the same things in different ways but u dikkheads will never admit that...

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Stop it...an attractive man can get a girl just as easily. shyt men are pickier than women because at least a girl will dan ugly guy...men ain't wifing a gotdamn 4 unless she exceeds his other standards ten fold let's be real here. Women and men do the same things in different ways but u dikkheads will never admit that...

:rudy:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol ok.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I did answer the question. Women say they want a good man yet they always pick bad men. If women really wanted a good man they could find one easily. It's a million times easier for a woman to find a good man than for a man to find a good woman. Like one of my homies once said, "A man fears having a good woman because then he'd have to be a good man." "A woman fears a good man because then she'd have to be a good woman."

The pleasure women get out of dissing men is a lot greater than the pleasure women get out of loving men.

this some real shyt because i know im not really ready to meet that chick. you know how sometimes, you look at a good girl & be like "id mess her up :whoo: i'd turn her into a bitter ass man hating woman after a few months :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
It's a lot easier to find someone with a great personality when you are attracting more people. You can be an amazing person and be around amazing people, but if the attraction isn't there, the odds are you won't find out how amazing they truly are. People don't scan each other with lasers that define their personalities and then approach. It's all about the physical. Does being attractive GUARANTEE finding someone with a great personality? Not at all, but if you think that an attractive woman doesn't have it easier finding a mate than other people you are highly mistaken. An attractive woman has options. She can sort through all the rift raft. If you aren't attractive you kind of take what you get. Does being rich guarantee you'll find a better neighborhood? Not at all but it gives you options. Attractive women have OPTIONS. People forget that shyt. Women are the gate keepers. And that's a whole other topic but we all should know by now that women have to say yes in order for a relationship to go down.

Oh and as far as the thread... yeah those chicks are attention whores and have no idea how their negative and whiny posts repel people. But it aint my job to save them. That's for the internet simps to do.

Finding someone who is well rounded is hard for EVERYONE, but when you are attractive you increase your odds. I'm sorry but an attractive female is only lonely because she chooses to be. If you have a long ass grocery list of what you demand in a man then what do you expect? No one is perfect. At least as an attractive woman you have guys approaching you and you have the power to reject them for whatever reason you want, no matter how small it is. Compare that to a mildly attractive guy. The attractive girl is at least getting play and eliminating people at will. You have the option. It's only as hard as you make it when people are actually trying to get with you.
This lil exchange right here was beautiful :to:
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Seems like the single mothers on facebook are starting early with the father's day derailment and attention whoring. "Happy Father's day to all the single mothers for being both parents blah blah blah" hoe nobody cares that you have a shytty choice in men and created a life with a fukking deadbeat. :what: Let this day be about the men that take care of theirs, you know the ones your stupid asses overlooked. :snoop: I don't even have many people on my feed but this shyt seems to pop up, I'm checking out of facebook for the weekend.

lox123

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bama
Didn't read thread but those statuses are classic Thirst-traps.

I stay calling out my homegirl on it cause she notorious for that shyt.

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
They were most likely raised in a single parent household with no father figure present.