Why do women be writing desperate sh*t on Facebook?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Yup, it's a reason why they still single

I always :rudy: when I hear females complaining about not being able to find a man

They got it way easier than men in the dating market
i mean, yeah you could say that, but it's more like it's easier to get fukked if you're a woman or get attention if you're decent looking. but that doesn't mean you'll find someone of some type of quality.

but in regards to their statuses, my thoughts are simply this: it isn't 1768, you don't need a man to define you or give you purpose. stop feeling sorry for yourself and be content with where you are and who you have around yourself already...

bytches...

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Because they're.....
thirsty-lion-males.jpg

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
"Wish I had a man to come home to"

"Im so stressed I wish I had a dude to relieve it for me"

"Stepping out tonight, somebody might make my night if he finds me"

All of those statuses were from 3 different chics. When they write shyt like that I bet they turn down every nikka that try to smash. bytches are dumb.

Brehs check this bytch out. She gotta be the most desperate bytch in the world.

https://twitter.com/RogueSF_/status/213850075682709507

https://twitter.com/RogueSF_/status/213850999381692418

I'm glad you made this thread. <b>Every</b> girls I'm following on twitter has made a tweet like that at one point. I never really understood why they do that. The weird thing is that alot of them are sweet and nice in real life. But once they hide behind a keyword and mouse they become this needy, hypersexual attention-seeker. They feel comfortable expressing their inner whoredom behind the veil of anonymity.

It's a shame because she's not even bad looking:

AvAWuXJCMAAmN2P.jpg:large

AvAEwvpCQAABhj2.jpg:large

AupbQ-KCIAEOAJG.jpg:large

As for why she's single....she either has a boring personality or just fukking crazy.