Why do women be writing desperate sh*t on Facebook?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It's a shame because she's not even bad looking:

AvAWuXJCMAAmN2P.jpg:large

Dem eyes :takedat:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm glad you made this thread. <b>Every</b> girls I'm following on twitter has made a tweet like that at one point. I never really understood why they do that. The weird thing is that alot of them are sweet and nice in real life. But once they hide behind a keyword and mouse they become this needy, hypersexual attention-seeker. They feel comfortable expressing their inner whoredom behind the veil of anonymity.

AvAEwvpCQAABhj2.jpg:large

AupbQ-KCIAEOAJG.jpg:large

As for why she's single....she either has a boring personality or just fukking crazy.

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh2U8jKgMfRC71xB29]Video: Truth Or Thirsty?: Guy Goes In On Females And Their "Lonely" Facebook Statuses![/ame]

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Not really

Are you serious? Even a girl who doesn't like you will still want you to give her attention just so she can shoot you down or call you thirsty. If I was wrong then that lamelance site wouldn't exist. Women like having guys compliment them and boost/stroke their ego even when they aren't interested in the guy. And before you go there don't throw the exceptions at me.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm glad you made this thread. <b>Every</b> girls I'm following on twitter has made a tweet like that at one point. I never really understood why they do that. The weird thing is that alot of them are sweet and nice in real life. But once they hide behind a keyword and mouse they become this needy, hypersexual attention-seeker. They feel comfortable expressing their inner whoredom behind the veil of anonymity.

AvAEwvpCQAABhj2.jpg:large

AupbQ-KCIAEOAJG.jpg:large

As for why she's single....she either has a boring personality or just fukking crazy.
I'd go with the latter. If you really read her posts she's lonely as fukk and I know nikkas be tryna holla but she expects to land Chris Brown or Waka Flocka.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Are you serious? Even a girl who doesn't like you will still want you to give her attention just so she can shoot you down or call you thirsty. If I was wrong then that lamelance site wouldn't exist. Women like having guys compliment them and boost/stroke their ego even when they aren't interested in the guy.

Never said that wasnt the case (girls pumping themselves up by shutting guys down)

Just wondering where your proof is that chicks would rather have that than a good man. Unless you are suggesting women should accept the advances of dudes like Lame Lance or any dude that hollers because he is a "good person". Or that every time a girl shuts a dude down she does it to stroke her ego, rather than not get into a relationship/situation with someone she doesn't want to be with.

I mean when a guy shuts a chick down muhfukkas celebrate. But if a working lady shuts down a bum, "why does money matter, she should like him for the person he is". Then if she gets with a bum, "o there goes another chick dating some bad boy loser". Shuts down a good dude "why wouldnt she date him, hes a good dude." Gets with a good dude, dude is justified in cheating on her or complaining about her all the time. Meanwhile all the reason a dude needs to shut a chick down, even if she is a "good chick", is if she's

ugly annoying or crazy

but somehow, no dude is ugly annoying or crazy. And if she is a chick is wrong not to look past it :rolleyes:

The idea that girls have it easier is ridiculous. Guys and girls have it equally hard, just in different ways. Girls are def subject to wild double standards. I would argue dudes can be way more emotional/irrational/hypocritical, but just hide behind the auspice of "being a man". You see it all the time on this board.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Are you serious? Even a girl who doesn't like you will still want you to give her attention just so she can shoot you down or call you thirsty. If I was wrong then that lamelance site wouldn't exist. Women like having guys compliment them and boost/stroke their ego even when they aren't interested in the guy. And before you go there don't throw the exceptions at me.
Yup

I remember in high school even the popular and fine females would try to get my attention or validation in some way especially with me being a shy and quiet dude.

I remember this chick asking me if I knew her name and when I said yeah and repeated her name to her she got all giggly and just walked away. I was left like :what:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Never said that wasnt the case (girls pumping themselves up by shutting guys down)

Just wondering where your proof is that chicks would rather have that than a good man. Unless you are suggesting women should accept the advances of dudes like Lame Lance or any dude that hollers because he is a "good person". Or that every time a girl shuts a dude down she does it to stroke her ego, rather than not get into a relationship/situation with someone she doesn't want to be with.

I mean when a guy shuts a chick down muhfukkas celebrate. But if a working lady shuts down a bum, "why does money matter, she should like him for the person he is". Then if she gets with a bum, "o there goes another chick dating some bad boy loser". Shuts down a good dude "why wouldnt she date him, hes a good dude." Gets with a good dude, dude is justified in cheating on her or complaining about her all the time. Meanwhile all the reason a dude needs to shut a chick down, even if she is a "good chick", is if she's

but somehow, no dude is ugly annoying or crazy. And if she is a chick is wrong not to look past it :rolleyes:

The idea that girls have it easier is ridiculous. Guys and girls have it equally hard, just in different ways. Girls are def subject to wild double standards. I would argue dudes can be way more emotional/irrational/hypocritical, but just hide behind the auspice of "being a man". You see it all the time on this board.
If women really wanted good men they wouldn't keep picking bad men. No other proof or extensive paragraphs are needed. Nice strawman but a "good dude" wouldn't have to justify cheating on her because a "good dude" wouldn't cheat in the first place. And I didn't say it's wrong to shut a guy down either. Not every lame lance is automatically a "good dude" and a woman shouldn't just get with a dude because he's one. I didn't say that. People love putting words in my mouth on this site.
Yup

I remember in high school even the popular and fine females would try to get my attention or validation in some way especially with me being a shy and quiet dude.

I remember this chick asking me if I knew her name and when I said yeah and repeated her name to her she got all giggly and walked away. I was left like :what:
Exactly. People will act like that doesn't happen.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If women really wanted good men they wouldn't keep picking bad men. No other proof or extensive paragraphs are needed.
Thats not what I asked. I asked what proof you had that all women would rather have the ability to shut dudes down than have a good man. How are the two even mutually exclusive? A chick can have a man and still shut dudes down... in fact, if she has a man, she should be shutting down anyone who gets at her :manny:

Really? Who here said some women don't take pleasure in shutting dudes down?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Thats not what I asked. I asked what proof you had that all women would rather have the ability to shut dudes down than have a good man. How are the two even mutually exclusive? A chick can have a man and still shut dudes down... in fact, if she has a man, she should be shutting down anyone who gets at her :manny:

Really? Who here said some women don't take pleasure in shutting dudes down?

I did answer the question. Women say they want a good man yet they always pick bad men. If women really wanted a good man they could find one easily. It's a million times easier for a woman to find a good man than for a man to find a good woman. Like one of my homies once said, "A man fears having a good woman because then he'd have to be a good man." "A woman fears a good man because then she'd have to be a good woman."

The pleasure women get out of dissing men is a lot greater than the pleasure women get out of loving men.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If women really wanted good men they wouldn't keep picking bad men. No other proof or extensive paragraphs are needed. Nice strawman but a "good dude" wouldn't have to justify cheating on her because a "good dude" wouldn't cheat in the first place. And I didn't say it's wrong to shut a guy down either. Not every lame lance is automatically a "good dude" and a woman shouldn't just get with a dude because he's one. I didn't say that. People love putting words in my mouth on this site.

Lol @ backpedaling + edits

You said women would rather shut dudes down than have a good man (which doesnt even make sense). So the implication is that women only shut dudes down to boost their egos. But then you say women should be able to shut dudes down that theyre not interested in- admitting that women filter out what they deem as good from what they deem as bad. If it was true that women would rather shut dudes down than get with a dude, no woman would ever get with a dude, because they would shut down anyone who showed interest. So your whole stance is bogus.

Really what this goofy ass thread comes down to is a bunch of dudes crying about women who dont want them. This shyt is power simping and its fukking pathetic. Dudes who are in control of their dating situations dont engage in such woe-is-me bellyaching.