Why do women be writing desperate sh*t on Facebook?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Again if this was true how do you explain women who get with deadbeats? Wouldnt it make more sense for women to diss them than to get with + love them?
Because those men know how to take them off their pedastal and bring them from out of the clouds back to Earth.

Lol @ backpedaling + edits

You said women would rather shut dudes down than have a good man (which doesnt even make sense). So the implication is that women only shut dudes down to boost their egos. But then you say women should be able to shut dudes down that theyre not interested in- admitting that women filter out what they deem as good from what they deem as bad. If it was true that women would rather shut dudes down than get with a dude, no woman would ever get with a dude, because they would shut down anyone who showed interest. So your whole stance is bogus.

Really what this goofy ass thread comes down to is a bunch of dudes crying about women who dont want them. This shyt is power simping and its fukking pathetic. Dudes who are in control of their dating situations dont engage in such woe-is-me bellyaching.
This is why I ignore people like you. Your whole argument turns into "you jus mad you don't got a woman." WRONG. People need to stop assuming shyt about people on a forum that they don't know. Stop that dumb shyt. That's the hardest part of discussing things on here. I'm not crying. I just know how women think. No backpedaling. I edited to embellish some of my points. I type quickly. I don't spend 12 minutes thinking of a reply, type it in word, proof read it 10 times and then copy it into the browser. No one is simping. I just know how the game goes. Women want a good man but always complain about how much wrong their man does and continues to be with him? ok.

I hate those open ended statuses

"I'm so mad right now" etc

Begging for peoples attention wanting to hear "oh whats wrong"

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

"I'm so mad. No one talk to me!"

*ten minutes later and no one likes or comments on the status*
"So no one cares!?!?!?!?!?"

Women are just attention whores. The debate ends there.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

OMG girls do that <b>all the time</b>. It's fukking annoying.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Because those men know how to take them off their pedastal and bring them from out of the clouds back to Earth.

This is why I ignore people like you. Your whole argument turns into "you jus mad you don't got a woman." WRONG. People need to stop assuming shyt about people on a forum that they don't know. Stop that dumb shyt. That's the hardest part of discussing things on here. I'm not crying. I just know how women think. No backpedaling. I edited to embellish some of my points. I type quickly. I don't spend 12 minutes thinking of a reply, type it in word, proof read it 10 times and then copy it into the browser. No one is simping. I just know how the game goes. Women want a good man but always complain about how much wrong their man does and continues to be with him? ok.

"I'm so mad. No one talk to me!"

*ten minutes later and no one likes or comments on the status*
"So no one cares!?!?!?!?!?"

Women are just attention whores. The debate ends there.
Women dont want a man, they just want to shut dudes down.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Women dont want a man, they just want to shut dudes down.

No. Women do want a man, but they also want attention from men they don't want and often times they want attention more from those men they don't want than the man they are with. People need to chill with fabricating what I say.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Sierra mist is right. woman never want a good man until they're are 30+ and washed up and got mad miles on that ass.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Sierra mist is right. woman never want a good man until they're are 30+ and washed up and got mad miles on that ass.

If you think about it is that really a bad thing? When you're in your 20's you're supposed to be having fun and enjoying life. Settling down is something old people do.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If you think about it is that really a bad thing? When you're in your 20's you're supposed to be having fun and enjoying life. Settling down is something old people do.

Depends on your preference. I was more into long term relationships when I was younger, but as I get older I don't see the purpose of them anymore. Most people are the opposite I guess and fukk around a lot when they were younger ad then settle down later. But hey, if you just want to have fun I'm not mad at you. Just don't complain about the drama that comes out of having fun at a later date. That's when it becomes an issue. You wanna fukk 20 people a year? Fine. Don't bytch when you have unwanted children or AIDs. Don't complain about your baby momma or baby daddy or any of that other gay shyt. If people were actually accountable and owned up to their mistakes instead of having this "don't judge me by my past" mentality you wouldn't hear me say shyt about people "having fun". People try to live without consequences too damn much.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

it is when it comes along with 4 kids from from different crazy baby daddies.:damn:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
i mean, yeah you could say that, but it's more like it's easier to get fukked if you're a woman or get attention if you're decent looking. but that doesn't mean you'll find someone of some type of quality.

but in regards to their statuses, my thoughts are simply this: it isn't 1768, you don't need a man to define you or give you purpose. stop feeling sorry for yourself and be content with where you are and who you have around yourself already...

I feel you. I'll never understand why most people don't think like this.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

And then when you ask whats wrong they reply with "I don't wanna talk about it" :russ:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I feel you. I'll never understand why most people don't think like this.

It's a lot easier to find someone with a great personality when you are attracting more people. You can be an amazing person and be around amazing people, but if the attraction isn't there, the odds are you won't find out how amazing they truly are. People don't scan each other with lasers that define their personalities and then approach. It's all about the physical. Does being attractive GUARANTEE finding someone with a great personality? Not at all, but if you think that an attractive woman doesn't have it easier finding a mate than other people you are highly mistaken. An attractive woman has options. She can sort through all the rift raft. If you aren't attractive you kind of take what you get. Does being rich guarantee you'll find a better neighborhood? Not at all but it gives you options. Attractive women have OPTIONS. People forget that shyt. Women are the gate keepers. And that's a whole other topic but we all should know by now that women have to say yes in order for a relationship to go down.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Because bytches be desperate n shyt...

My feed stays flooded with this, "When I get married, ima blah blah blah cater to my man blah blah blah suck his dikk from the back blah blah ra ra" type bullshyt. Usually all of them are over the age of 25 and has multiple children and horrid physiques

:pacspit: on them hoes and their cave gashes