Why do women be writing desperate sh*t on Facebook?

La Heffer Paris

...Oooo La La Hilton...
Daps
Ever since humans have been in existence, there has always been issues of depression and loneliness mixed in with desperation. However, ever since the creation of the internet, along with the prominence of social networking in today's society, people can express their emotions and opinions and connect with others doing the same.

It's a beautiful thing.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Once you reach your late 20s all the women start posting things about God sending them the right man. My wall is full of that shyt.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Once you reach your late 20s all the women start posting things about God sending them the right man. My wall is full of that shyt.

i was listening to a talk radio show the other day in the whip and some lady called in and said "I wanna thank God for the husband that I know he is going to send for me.":deadrose:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm glad you made this thread. <b>Every</b> girls I'm following on twitter has made a tweet like that at one point. I never really understood why they do that. The weird thing is that alot of them are sweet and nice in real life. But once they hide behind a keyword and mouse they become this needy, hypersexual attention-seeker. They feel comfortable expressing their inner whoredom behind the veil of anonymity.

It's a shame because she's not even bad looking:

AvAWuXJCMAAmN2P.jpg:large

AvAEwvpCQAABhj2.jpg:large

AupbQ-KCIAEOAJG.jpg:large

As for why she's single....she either has a boring personality or just fukking crazy.

Fine but why you got a pic of her in the hospital. :laff::laff:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Because bytches be desperate n shyt...

My feed stays flooded with this, "When I get married, ima blah blah blah cater to my man blah blah blah suck his dikk from the back blah blah ra ra" type bullshyt. Usually all of them are over the age of 25 and has multiple children and horrid physiques

:pacspit: on them hoes and their cave gashes

Your S/N and avy will NEVER get old :myman:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
165856_10151244505717942_1785958559_n.jpg

a bunch of chicks on my FB starting to post this picture. fukking pathetic.
got any advice for what I should say?:youngsabo: