Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Steak is nasty any way you cook it. Difficult to chew and no flavor.

1089589.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everything you've named in this thread has been mad basic lol
:yeshrug:I've had higher end shyt, but I am not rich so I get what I can rock with. That said...
no brag but i've probably eaten at more "fine" restaurants than anyone in this thread. prime rib isnt anything special. i've eaten damn near everything under the sun. :manny:
:jbhmm:This why I need to get these certs. A mothafukka talking down on Prime Rib has seen some things I need to see.:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Crackas really deceived some of these dumb niccas to eat raw meat , ya have fun contracting e coli & salmonella , we eatin it the "wrong way" on this side :mjlol:

You do understand the difference between "Raw" and "Cooked" right. Even "rare" meat has been cooked to a certain temperature.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The bacteria on a steak is on the surface which is exposed to high temperatures. The bacteria on the surface is killed while the inside can remain at a medium rare state and be totally safe to eat.

Well done steaks are not safe to eat.

First of all, there’s the research that glycotoxins, which are found in higher concentration in meat that’s been cooked through, contribute to age-related dementia. And there’s also the cancer issue: in a nine-year study, people who liked their steak well-done were found to have a 60 percent higher risk of developing pancreatic cancer than their rare-loving peers.