Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Only cacs eat steak, period.

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Say what y'all want but it's no less than medium well for me from now on

:umad:
:lolbron::russ::pachaha:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crackas really deceived some of these dumb niccas to eat raw meat , ya have fun contracting e coli & salmonella , we eatin it the "wrong way" on this side :mjlol:

Salmonella? We're not eating medium rare chicken breast:russ:

Link to any scientific study that says eating well done steaks doesn't have risks. Point us to those outbreaks of food poisoning from people eating "undercooked" beef.

Those tweets in the OP are embarrassing. If they have time to get on Twitter they can fact check on Google.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see eating a steak at medium or rare, but nikkas out here really getting burger patties cooked rare? :gucci:

:hhh:

lol i dont get how ya'll are ok with eating steaks rare but not burgers. if ya'll gone do the negropean thing then do it all the way :mjlol:

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
Salmonella? We're not eating medium rare chicken breast:russ:

Link to any scientific study that says eating well done steaks doesn't have risks. Point us to those outbreaks of food poisoning from people eating "undercooked" beef.

Those tweets in the OP are embarrassing. If they have time to get on Twitter they can fact check on Google.
Yeah, steak can be eaten rare. Chicken? Bad idea.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i dont get how ya'll are ok with eating steaks rare but not burgers. if ya'll gone do the negropean thing then do it all the way :mjlol:

The dangers in ground beef have to do with the grinding process, the potential contamination comes from the exterior of the animal. Steak is safe to eat raw because it is only the interior of the animal and it does not get ground up with any exterior parts of the animal. The bacteria cannot pass into the internal flesh unless it is ground in.