Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

BVII

Pro
Daps
It's like trying to explain to my Grandma why I don't fukk with her cooking anymore, when its all soul food. I'm ouchere eating Salmon and asparagus, tenderloin and broccoli in olive oil and
rosemary, etc.

Fact is, there are strictly better options, and if you getting steak cooked more than Med-rare, just buy a fukking potroast or something. You are wasting good cuts of meat with that
bullshyt. White Supremacy didn't conquer my psyche because I like properly prepared, grass-fed steaks:russ:
Facts... I don't mess with soul food like that also. Give me a ribeye or salmon with broccoli on the side and I'm good

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Its always some racial agenda instead of a mufukka having just been in the damn kitchen and tasted shyt for themselves

WE got a lot of "never been out of the hood" brehs around here and if you don't run in their circles doing the same shyt as them, then you ain't black

hqdefault.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Beef doesn't carry many parasites which can infect us, so raw beef is safer to eat than other meats, it is not 100% safe though, as bacteria can still be on the surface.Rare beef on the other hand is safe to eat. This is because beef meat is extremely dense, and bacteria cannot penetrate and infect the meat.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people are something else. The only explanation is they are strange people. Every time I go out to eat I always have to make known to Esau that I want well done, I always check if the meat if it was well cooked if not I make sure that they get me a well done. My fam like that rare shyt too my family are docile individuals the Portuguese influence(colonization) must have screwed their brains generation after generation.

i've gone to "fancy" restaurants where they refuse to serve salmon above rare.:gucci:

peter lugers only serves their steak rare, but the plate is hot enough that you can cook it to your liking :ehh:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like trying to explain to my Grandma why I don't fukk with her cooking anymore, when its all soul food. I'm ouchere eating Salmon and asparagus, tenderloin and broccoli in olive oil and
rosemary, etc.

Fact is, there are strictly better options, and if you getting steak cooked more than Med-rare, just buy a fukking potroast or something. You are wasting good cuts of meat with that
bullshyt. White Supremacy didn't conquer my psyche because I like properly prepared, grass-fed steaks:russ:

so eat your raw meat and be happy. :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts... I don't mess with soul food like that also. Give me a ribeye or salmon with broccoli on the side and I'm good
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, ever had Prime Rib, cranberry and apple stuffing, and Asparagus in hollandaise??????:gucci:

Fam, I pigged the fukk out Christmas break, and I be looking at struggle ass soul food like:scust:

I prefer to stick to the basics like oats, rice, broccoli, and eggs with some other meats and pastas thrown in to keep costs low so when I REALLY wanna stunt, I can do it big

on Swordfish steaks and shyt. I can't get with that mushy, calorie dense mess anymore. shyt, I'll take a bag of pistachios over ANY soul food.:mjlol:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I like my burgers medium to medium well. I say medium and it usually comes out medium well anyway so I'm good. Rare is disgusting but I've never actually heard anyone order this in my presense white or otherwise. Medium to well done is the range I hear. But after trying medium and medium well I will NEVER go back to well done. My mom and sister think in disgusting and they order their steaks well done.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
i've gone to "fancy" restaurants where they refuse to serve salmon above rare.:gucci:

peter lugers only serves their steak rare, but the plate is hot enough that you can cook it to your liking :ehh:

You can't tell these dudes shyt breh. They the type go to Peter Lugers and complain cause ain't no A1 on the table.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, ever had Prime Rib, cranberry and apple stuffing, and Asparagus in hollandaise??????:gucci:

Fam, I pigged the fukk out Christmas break, and I be looking at struggle ass soul food like:scust:

I prefer to stick to the basics like oats, rice, broccoli, and eggs with some other meats and pastas thrown in to keep costs low so when I REALLY wanna stunt, I can do it big

on Swordfish steaks and shyt. I can't get with that mushy, calorie dense mess anymore. shyt, I'll take a bag of pistachios over ANY soul food.:mjlol:

everything you've named in this thread has been mad basic lol

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lawd:Forever. You need to get with that Prime Rib:youngsabo:Might change your life, famo.

no brag but i've probably eaten at more "fine" restaurants than anyone in this thread. prime rib isnt anything special. i've eaten damn near everything under the sun. :manny: