Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
awwwwwww helllll nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :gucci::gucci:

you guys really ouchea eating raw meat. scust.

Well done>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I never had that shyt, thats pittsburgh rare where it still raw inside. I used to bartend a steakhouse and cacs would order that shyt.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've never had a rare or medium rare steak and I refuse to eat it :scust:

Hell I don't even really like steak I have to be hungry as hell but I will never understand why folks eat raw meat like that.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
You are kidding your self if you think a well done steak is as tender & juicy as a medium rare or medium steak.

All I can say is my steaks are juicy and tender due to how I cook them and the seasoning. Outside of that I don't care to compare, I don't eat raw meat, I'm not an animal. I can't imagine rare meat being juicy unless you consider blood to be juice. Yuck.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:mjlol:Having had steaks from all over the spectrum, medium rare>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Obviously ground meat you fully cook:childplease:Well Done, to me, is ruined. This is just from cooking, not "propaganda":mjlol:
Its always some racial agenda instead of a mufukka having just been in the damn kitchen and tasted shyt for themselves

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who think well done steak is rubbery are telling on themselves, you just don't know how to prepare cooked beef. Whenever myself or family prepare or well done steak it is flavorful, juicy, and tender. The only time I've had rubbery or burnt steak is if I go to some chain restaurant, they don't know how to cook it properly and obviously it's never seasoned well either.
:francis:Well, I look at it like this.

Some people LOVE TV dinner Pasta meals. The rest of us know it doesn't compare to fresh ingredients with none of the preservatives.

So of course there is gonna be someone who prefers overcooked steak. Sure, well done doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed, but folks out here

enjoying this shyt too over better options

hungryman_meatloaf_02.jpg

:mjpalm:

Daps
theres barely any reason to eat meat in the first place. cooking the taste out of it makes completely useless
its simply not supposed to eaten well done

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
White people are something else. The only explanation is they are strange people. Every time I go out to eat I always have to make known to Esau that I want well done, I always check if the meat if it was well cooked if not I make sure that they get me a well done. My fam like that rare shyt too my family are docile individuals the Portuguese influence(colonization) must have screwed their brains generation after generation.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its always some racial agenda instead of a mufukka having just been in the damn kitchen and tasted shyt for themselves
It's like trying to explain to my Grandma why I don't fukk with her cooking anymore, when its all soul food. I'm ouchere eating Salmon and asparagus, tenderloin and broccoli in olive oil and
rosemary, etc.

Fact is, there are strictly better options, and if you getting steak cooked more than Med-rare, just buy a fukking potroast or something. You are wasting good cuts of meat with that
bullshyt. White Supremacy didn't conquer my psyche because I like properly prepared, grass-fed steaks:russ:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
we all use to think this nonsense too:mjlol:
My mama stayed making well done steaks when I was a younging, cause like many she don't fukk with blood in her food. Once I really started cooking for myself, checked on youtube bout folks eating medium and how it tasted better.

Tried it, instead preferred the softness and texture, even better than steak you let sit in italian dressing and seasoning all night. Made her try some and she never looked back.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
All I can say is my steaks are juicy and tender due to how I cook them and the seasoning. Outside of that I don't care to compare, I don't eat raw meat, I'm not an animal. I can't imagine rare meat being juicy unless you consider blood to be juice. Yuck.

Almost all meat is drained of blood after slaughter. what you are referring to is myoglobin.