Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
People who think well done steak is rubbery are telling on themselves, you just don't know how to prepare cooked beef. Whenever myself or family prepare or well done steak it is flavorful, juicy, and tender. The only time I've had rubbery or burnt steak is if I go to some chain restaurant, they don't know how to cook it properly and obviously it's never seasoned well either.

BVII

Pro
Daps
all I eat is the "fukking ruined". :scust: @ people out here eating blood. nikkas use seasoning :stopitslime:. fukk I look like eating pink unsalted flesh? :scust:.
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Most people season their steak rare or well done, seasoning has nothing to do with the tenderness of a steak. If you want a tender and juicy steak then medium rare/medium is the best way. Medium well and up you mind as well just order a burger.

BVII

Pro
Daps
People who think well done steak is rubbery are telling on themselves, you just don't know how to prepare cooked beef. Whenever myself or family prepare or well done steak it is flavorful, juicy, and tender. The only time I've had rubbery or burnt steak is if I go to some chain restaurant, they don't know how to cook it properly and obviously it's never seasoned well either.
You are kidding your self if you think a well done steak is as tender & juicy as a medium rare or medium steak.