Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're arguing with an idiot fam

Not because of her steak preference, just because it's obvious she's not that bright from the way she thinks she's actually debating culinary science

People just need to admit that they're spooked from what their family told them when they were kids. They can't produce a single scientific fact but wanna argue.

I was scared to eat medium rare steak and sashimi but once I read up on it I tried it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
People just need to admit that they're spooked from what their family told them when they were kids. They can't produce a single scientific fact but wanna argue.

I was scared to eat medium rare steak and sashimi but once I read up on it I tried it.
yeah food is something you can explore easily, I don't get why people have such disdain for those who wanna be adventurous. if you live in a big city and you only eat food you ate growing up, your loss :manny:
Hot pot is bomb af too. The one by my place got some spices ass broths got me fukked up but it's good.
You gotta drink black tea after breh, that's how Chinese people don't get fat and/or shyt their brains out after all that oil

A Taoist priest put me onto that :wow:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shutterstock_11482531.0.jpg

Well_65ae00_5573667.jpg

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

:hhh:

Taco

All Star
Daps
You gotta drink black tea after breh, that's how Chinese people don't get fat and/or shyt their brains out after all that oil

A Taoist priest put me onto that :wow:
My Asian homie put me on game. I drink super slimming tea that makes me shyt errthang I ate that day.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Taco

All Star
Daps
Not to change the topic what kinda shyts are we talking here, healthy ones or just emptied stomach by any means necessary ones :patrice:

Then again well done steak and shyt are the same thing so no derail here
It's different from person to person. My brother and my sister both drank the tea that's a bit milder than the one in the link and it had them shyt like 3 times in one day( I only took one when I woke up). If you want to see what it's about while not getting the shyts just drink half a cup. The tea is specifically a cleansing tea so be prepared.

Last edited: