Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw I ain't with the rare to medium

You gotta scarf the shyt down, then the steak starts to cool off now you eating warm chewy damn near raw meat :scust:

Seen it to many times , one day we was making deer sausage seen a white dude grab raw venison out the grinder

And eat it :hubie:I was like hell naw bru.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get cancer from meat that is cooked all of the way.

:ufdup:

Ordering Your Steak Well-Done Can Impact Your Brain Health
A 1999 study tied well-done meat to a higher incidence of colorectal cancer, and a 2010 review confirmed its link with other cancers as well. But enough about our colons; what about our brains?

A study from New York's Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences has even worse news for those who like their beef blackened. Apparently, a diet high in glycotoxins—found in high-concentration in well-done meat—is a risk factor in developing age-related dementia.

Again, there is no bacteria in a medium rare steak:

https://www.uproxx.com/life/donald-...rx3hKCDNqalb8ZYOg&sig2=iBYBABTB7eRyqc6Y0E_pvw

Bacteria cannot magically appear inside a solid piece of protein. Bacteria, even the pathogenic (harmful) kind, generally is only found in ground, minced, or tenderized meats when the surface is mixed into the whole in unsanitary conditions. This never happens with steaks (unless someone has literally stabbed it with a syringe and added bad bacteria in). So as long as the surface is clean, you’re pretty much good to go.

All bacteria is killed once you reach a temperature of 120F. That means that once your outer temperature on your steak reaches that heat point, all the bacteria on the surface — harmful or good — is dead.

Bacteria is killed at 120F. Medium steaks are at 140F. There is no bacteria in the steak. It was killed a long time ago. Now next time you order a steak get it medium rare and realize you've been doing it wrong.

BVII

Pro
Daps
Yes you do. Google it. & the lowest required temp has been changed a few times bc they weren't sure of the proper one to use so that pple won't get sick.

The fact that you didn't know that....

Lol, you don't need to measure the temp of a steak. The bacteria is on the surface of the steak not the inside, so the moment it hits the pan the bacteria is killed. The majority of restaurants or people in general don't check temperature for no steak.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I do NOT get those folk who want that red shyt in their meat.

shyt always looks and tastes gross to me. Cook that stuff all the way through.

Hell, you like it red in the middle, why you throwing it on the fire in the first place? Just eat it raw if you really want it like that, weirdos.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
because they are neanderthals.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
My thing is why is it just beef that white people get all defensive about? What is it about beef that it's the only one yall wanna half cook? Why does the thought of half cooked chicken make you want to throw up but half cooked beef makes you salivate?
Salmonella and a horrible rubbery texture FYI i'm black