Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My thing is why is it just beef that white people get all defensive about? What is it about beef that it's the only one yall wanna half cook? Why does the thought of half cooked chicken make you want to throw up but half cooked beef makes you salivate?
go eat medium rare steak for lunch....then for dinner eat a medium rare chicken breast, let us know how that turns out for you :comeon:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
That's Japanese Wagyu (Kobe) beef. It's high in fat (healthy fats like Omega 3's) that's why it has that white color on the inside. It's called marbling

rMKBdGKBFveFVJbnq_WrZkVhJcWJjpcCSkWA5CPkmMw.png

kobe-beef-steak.jpg

That's probably a $200 steak. The chef might kill you for asking to cook it well done.

i'm taking a 2 hours bus ride to Kobe tomorrow or Sunday. I'm trying to decide which beef restaurant i'm gonna hit up.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is why is it just beef that white people get all defensive about? What is it about beef that it's the only one yall wanna half cook? Why does the thought of half cooked chicken make you want to throw up but half cooked beef makes you salivate?

...they are two completely different meats. Why are you even comparing the two? :gucci:

timeless

All Star
Daps
They like the fleshy taste. And its not cause they have superior taste buds. Those are the people who like a lot of salty foods. Rare meat is what animals eat.

I only eat well done, but not a lot. It's not healthy to eat so much red meat. Fish and vegetables are the way for me.