Why Do White People Eat Uncooked "Rare" Beef?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Medium Rare is where its at.
Also since this is apparently CACish to some of y'all. Are Ethiopians :mjpls: ?? I will occasionally eat gored gored or kitfo at ethiopian restaurants. They are both raw.

The hive mind of the Coli is something else.

There are cultures around the globe (including in Africa) that not only eat dishes that contain animal blood, but may also eat certain types of offal, including hearts, brains, feet (hooves) or even testicles.

:snoop:

I swear, mans need to get out and see the world more.

Last edited:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
because it taste better medium rare
From
k9FWFfx.jpg

To

j7V7B1p.jpg

kFBvGaN.jpg

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is why is it just beef that white people get all defensive about? What is it about beef that it's the only one yall wanna half cook? Why does the thought of half cooked chicken make you want to throw up but half cooked beef makes you salivate?

:what:You can't eat half cooked chicken. Bacteria like salmonella will still be in it. Steak is not chicken. The bacteria is only on the surface of the steak not inside. When the steak hits a hot pan the bacteria is killed. There's no need to cook it well done and lose the tenderness and juices. Ground beef has more risk of bacteria since it's different cuts and you lose the satefy net of the surface area. Different cuts of steak have different cooking times. You want well done beef use stew meat. You don't cook a porterhouse like that. Steaks are meant to be juicy.

All meat is not the same. We know sushi grade fish is safe to eat raw.

You think the department of health would allow restaurants to operate if it wasn't safe? You're arguing against science.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Beautiful :mjcry:

Just beautiful :mjcry:

That was 45$ dollar "tomahawk" steak. The pressure was on me for that one.

For a thick cut you need to make sure you have a good thermometer.

Cooked it indirectly for about 10 min a side. Temp was about 115. Throw it on direct heat for about 3-5 minutes a side ( get that char). Temp was 135 when I took it off the grill. Let it rest for at least 5 min before cutting

Giselle

Daps
You don't need to measure the temp of a steak

Yes you do. Google it. & the lowest required temp has been changed a few times bc they weren't sure of the proper one to use so that pple won't get sick.

The fact that you didn't know that....
So you want to avoid worms but not cancer?:mjlol:

You don't get cancer from meat that is cooked all of the way.