why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

Daps
Do you own a shop what do you do specifically that blacks are going to your white competitors for?

yes I own a shop in a black community

and it's election time

I do all campaign materials

4 years ago, 80% of the candidates went to white businesses

so this year, I decided to be smart

as soon as the ballot came out, I got a copy of it and called up everybody that was running for office

and basically told them that I can take care of all their campaign material needs and I gave them my sales pitch

one guy flat out told me that the only way he'd do business with me is if I give him a really good deal

I know he ain't going to the white folks telling them that

:wow:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's wrong with what @yo moms said?

He spoke the truth. A lot of the same ppl that sit up here talking about "cac this and cac that" are the same ppl that I, as a black business owner, almost gotta beg to walk through my doors

why?

cause it's the old saying that black folks had back in the day

"the white man's ice is colder"

I do the same job as my white competitors, and my stuff is at least on their level or maybe even better

and I see black folks passing me by everyday to go spend that money with the white man

(oops, I mean cac :troll: )

so this is reality. This isn't something I'm making up. This is what I see everyday with my own two eyes

and if I want to bring that up and discuss it, why get upset about it if it's the truth?

What do you do?
we've seen this over and over again.

Every single time someone comes and speaks on the truth regarding the reality of what's happening in the black community right now, instead of us looking at it and deciding to make a change:

we instead get mad and upset.

what's that about? :francis:

What bough this on?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
yes I own a shop in a black community

and it's election time

I do all campaign materials

4 years ago, 80% of the candidates went to white businesses

so this year, I decided to be smart

as soon as the ballot came out, I got a copy of it and called up everybody that was running for office

and basically told them that I can take care of all their campaign material needs and I gave them my sales pitch

one guy flat out told me that the only way he'd do business with me is if I give him a really good deal

I know he ain't going to the white folks telling them that

:wow:
What state are you in?

Daps
Even had a lady about a month ago come to me and ask me to help her order something off vista print

:francis:

I thought she was trolling me but she was serious

She wanted me to help her order something from my competition

:beli:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
the problem is coli militantcy is at an all time high. you go to work for the white man all day then come home talking about how militant you are and how much you hate white people and the system. but you the same nikka that wont support black businesses in real life.

truest statement...confused/sad negros