why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
the problem is coli militantcy is at an all time high. you go to work for the white man all day then come home talking about how militant you are and how much you hate white people and the system. but you the same nikka that wont support black businesses in real life.

Shut up @yo moms. Your act is beyond corny. Go back to making sad ass threads about how your life sucks.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Nah, breh.

I'm not talking about ppl that go pandering to white folks.

I'm talking about ppl that get around black ppl and speak to black ppl directly about the problems that we face and what we should be doing

It seems like anytime someone does that, and they're serious about making something happen, the majority of us go into self-defeatist mode and say, "what that nicca talking about? building black cities? this nicca!"
Yet there are still some who are interested in making things happen.

Focus on them :manny:

Daps
and you chose to make this thread today huh?

you're basically saying well forget Walter Scott what about black on black crime?

Amateurish shyt one star, negged. :camby:

:skip: this is the type of stuff I'm talking about right here

where did I say anything about black on black crime or Walter Scott? :beli:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
the problem is coli militantcy is at an all time high. you go to work for the white man all day then come home talking about how militant you are and how much you hate white people and the system. but you the same nikka that wont support black businesses in real life.
bytch you a jobless halfcac that lives in the uk :mjlol: your opinion on the black struggle in america holds no weight :mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I OWN a black business, breh.

and that's how I know the statement that @Indica made is true.

I have to almost BEG black ppl to support my business

but they go and spend that money with my white competitors like it's nothing

:wow:
I know you are feeling the difficulty but this is our situation.

Stay strong.

We have fought harder battles and survived.

Daps
For one, a lot of us think as individuals and some of the negative commentary aligns to the stereotypical black so of course people get offended because it doesn't apply directly to them or even the average black person.

but when someone makes the comments that we need to build up our black communities across this country:

that's something that's specific to ALL of us. What's wrong with that statement?

I made the statement in the empire state building thread that I wish black ppl would join together and build up our communties like white ppl build up theirs

and I got all kind of "c00n" names thrown at me

Daps
Shut up @yo moms. Your act is beyond corny. Go back to making sad ass threads about how your life sucks.

what's wrong with what @yo moms said?

He spoke the truth. A lot of the same ppl that sit up here talking about "cac this and cac that" are the same ppl that I, as a black business owner, almost gotta beg to walk through my doors

why?

cause it's the old saying that black folks had back in the day

"the white man's ice is colder"

I do the same job as my white competitors, and my stuff is at least on their level or maybe even better

and I see black folks passing me by everyday to go spend that money with the white man

(oops, I mean cac :troll: )

so this is reality. This isn't something I'm making up. This is what I see everyday with my own two eyes

and if I want to bring that up and discuss it, why get upset about it if it's the truth?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
bytch you a jobless halfcac that lives in the uk :mjlol: your opinion on the black struggle in america holds no weight :mjlol:

you live in detroit. dont you have to walk 20 miles just to get to work? :mjlol: how do you have time to post on the coli with your busted shoes and blisters on your feet having ass nikka :mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

fainted.png

I know right? He's the most pathetic tryhard motherfukker on here. He's on some @Mephistopheles bullshyt.